The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Back to the same ol' demigod...

By on October 15, 2010 12:40:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DaBRUM

Join Date 06/2009
+2

Sigh, so looking to get back into Demigod...Looking into so optimistic...Get it downloaded on my new laptop, its looking good, im feeling good...Join a 3v3 on cataract...get up to 5, people keep leaving and joining...Host AFK's, someone form the group says they will host a game, we got 3 top and 1 on dark, so host tells me to go to dark and we will just 2v2...i go down and pick my hero and ready...by the time we all ready up, someone else joins, he is better than me, host kicks me and puts the guy who joins late take my place...

Feeling like the same old Demigod...Hoping it isn't this bad all the time these days...

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 15, 2010 1:07:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Give up for the moment on that one and go into a bot game to look back at skills of TB a favorite character of mine...play it have some fun, get that itch to play a competitive game...join an ALL WELCOME game...get kicked when i asked to split up me and the other person with next to no games played, everyone else had ~500, whatever, might give it another try...but this is getting more annoying than anything...

October 15, 2010 1:11:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT - want to check this out tomorrow when i have time. 

October 15, 2010 9:50:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, I’ve been finding a lot of this. The lobby is full of noobs, nothing wrong with that as we all were one day. Each game takes 30 minutes+ to get going because people  are constantly joining and leaving

Last night I actually saw a team of 5 people insta quit at 3:17minutes because I got an assist for a kill with my tower on a level 2 Sedna.  

I think I earned something like 200 gold and it was enough to get the whole team to insta-quit????

October 15, 2010 9:55:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nooooo, not a TB player quitting

October 15, 2010 12:27:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah - but please keep in mind that not all players behave the way you describe.  I'm bummed that you hit some of that mess right after coming back to dg.  Like rawrrr mentioned in the other thread, you guys are welcome to join us on vent.  We get team games going, pug games, whatever.  The games get going much faster with minimal complaining.  I remember you DaBrum from long ago.  WB. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: