The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

incomplete game stats

By on September 21, 2010 3:04:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mamcio

Join Date 11/2009

hey

i play little while ago with kobzos vs AlienWarrior and a other moron..

this guy have 99 % win !!! i think okay lets try they have about 80 games ,he cant be a pro gamer.

okay we play ,kobzos says to me he will critical with this % .

after 5 min we saw that he will game lost,he was rly bad..

we attack the citadel after dont know 25 min cit was half down and he leave, disconnect!

after the game i watch stats and this game was incomplete!??

and when u look at his profile they have much more incompletet games  after 30,90 min..

but how they going??

its like a criticial error?only extanded?

damn this is so bitchlike,and noob style..

i mean whats boot this if u have 99 % stat and every game vs "oldies" or other good player lost?

Damn i hate moron like this... and can we do nothing vs so small teen girls?

how about a fuckin upgrade or something?

Sure it was last time that i played vs or with him.

good night and sry 4 my english

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 21, 2010 3:44:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

AlienWarrior always does this, unless he is winning. Those % are somewhat useful though. I suggest you to avoid players with very high win % because they are usually:

1) Game crashers - like AlienWarrior hosts a game and when they leave, game is not recorded or when citadel is collapsing game crashes and again game is not recorded. Also maybe there are other ways when not being a host (don't know them, though probably somehow should desynch the game), but being host is much easier.

2) Noob bashers - people who just join to get a win by killing weak players...

3) Team stackers - people who get all better players/demigods on their team, so they would win.

However, a way to recognize those people whether they are really good or those lame "winners" is not difficult. They shouldn't be a host and should be happy to be in a balanced or slightly weaker team (hey, if he is so amazing, he must be good enough to be with the worst player of those 6). And if that person leaves (usually that happens), better for you

September 21, 2010 11:40:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i play little while ago with kobzos vs AlienWarrior and a other moron..

I wrote about him some time ago in players to avoid.  He stat exploits anytime he loses.  They won't fix the stat exploit, but the best you can hope for is a ban.  You need to send an email to [email protected] and explain what happened in detail.  I'm happy to send another email to get this jerks account banned, but you should as well. 

edit - sd WILL ban if enough people report someone.  And this guys pretty much as bad as it comes... some stat exploit from time to time... this guy = 100% of the time if he will lose. 

October 17, 2010 7:22:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I beat the ass off a player yesterday, and he was really raging badly throughout the game. Your_maker was his profile name,

Admittedly he had a player on his team that couldn't play too well... Early in game he started saying to us that his player was a F***king idiot after I killed that player.... I wrote a couple of comments like "that's too bad" then he started blaming me because his team was losing! He said "Running Shut the fuck up you idiot you distract me with your talking make me lose!"

After Laughing my ass off I wrote "No problems Your_maker, I'll shutup now and just beat you!" For the remainder of the game he wrote abuse after abuse against his team and my team also... It was our fault he was losing, obviously because we were the ones kicking his ass....

Near the end of the game my teammate wrote to him "teach you a lesson for being so rude, now you lose".... Your_maker then said to him "I hate you f**Kin German, I'll show you I make desync." I wrote back "We don't care "WE KNOW we beat you"

He then started pulling the plug repeatedly trying to crash the game. Fortunately we won before he could get a crash.... What a childish fool.

Check the stats out as you can see he disconnected earning him 0 favor points..

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1538779/player/52738/ 

It's well known that the demigod community is full of rotten apples. Dude's who do things like this... I'm sick of it.  I bought extra copies of Demigod to give away to my LAN mates... they don't even want them for free! Why? They say too much rage, not enough players, too many connection issues....

Right now I'm checking out company of heroes online... hope to find another RTS that's as fun to play as Demigod with enough people playing so I can avoid idiots.

October 17, 2010 9:00:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If your_maker decides to "friend" you and send any fun messages, please post screenshots here. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: