The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

1on1 EREBUS VS TORCHBEARER intense game

By on September 21, 2010 2:23:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

very decent Erebus against my tourney tb. Don't flame until you saw it. And comment

+20 Karma | 15 Replies
September 22, 2010 1:59:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what no one watches no more replays anymore?

September 22, 2010 2:28:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

not DG replays anyway.

September 22, 2010 4:39:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That was pretty intense.  Did you at any point ask him to please stop taking your portals?  Might have helped. 

September 22, 2010 5:15:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ha nice that one fella watched it No everything was allowed. How did you like my dancing around erebus at my portal when he then finally caught me at my mid towers but also died man and the very last encounter decided the game, i swear to many heals for erebus and sick health per second^^

September 22, 2010 10:36:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Zen_God,
ha nice that one fella watched it No everything was allowed. How did you like my dancing around erebus at my portal when he then finally caught me at my mid towers but also died man and the very last encounter decided the game, i swear to many heals for erebus and sick health per second^^

Lol yea it was good.  You made it interesting at least, I don't think there's a much of a chance for TB to beat an Erebus in 1 vs 1.

I've got an insane game for you if you still like watching replays.  It's this game here: http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1508132/player/79847/.  It's 124 minutes and wasn't even that laggy until near the end.  I play my strongman Oak build, I think you'll like it, will post in a minute.

September 22, 2010 10:41:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

K here it is if you want it http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=151160.  Lol if you ever actually finish it let me know what you think.  Their Rook was a bit of a scrub, he's a pantheon player, no idea who ours was though either.

September 23, 2010 10:34:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hehe mith was tb?^^ i think that's his weakest demigod, i'll watch it some time and let you know

also I realized in my game that i killed erebus with the torch bearers fire explosion lol and yeah in the very end i got him down to 98 hp chasing him all the way to his own portal he just gets two monk heals of 800 it's just not fair

September 23, 2010 1:33:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mith's not terrible, he learned a bit of TB from De..I mean Renz. 

Lol yea I noticed that, he does like 300 damage when he blows up doesn't he?  I don't remember if they gave you gold for it though.  Once those siege demolishers came out is when I knew you were screwed.

September 23, 2010 1:47:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol.. iirc all 3 of us were in a game and all 6 ppl ended up w/ death timers.  I fireballed renz and his explosion killed me for the last 2

September 23, 2010 4:16:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 4Nana,
lol.. iirc all 3 of us were in a game and all 6 ppl ended up w/ death timers.  I fireballed renz and his explosion killed me for the last 2

Lol.  Oh I forgot to mention, Ashkandor vs Bulwark is one of the age old questions answered in the replay I posted. 

Edit- Ah nvm, Bartelby gets Ashkandor then Bulwark, lol what a bastard.  I tried watching it, and got up to 1:15 of game time, then my laptop couldn't take it anymore and DG crashed.

September 23, 2010 5:27:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

c'mon - i wasn't going to tell anyone else

September 23, 2010 6:40:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

c'mon - i wasn't going to tell anyone else

No idea what you're talking about, simple typo is all.

September 23, 2010 8:59:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Zen_God,

you've hurt me zen

PS if i had to choose my weakest demigod i'd pick rook ^^

September 23, 2010 11:22:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mith you told me yourself you never play tb:P I've never seen your rook though But, it's hard to be bad with rook, but harder to be really good with him^^

September 24, 2010 12:17:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No idea what you're talking about, simple typo is all.

my entire post was a typo.  Happens. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.