The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Add RobertMunch on your list of players to avoid

By on September 14, 2010 11:02:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In the last 4 3v3 games I played against him he tries to desync the game when the citadel falls and claims the game doesn't count.  His excuse is always that the game doesn't count if one of his team is weak, or the opposing team uses tactics he doesn't like.

0 Karma | 10 Replies
September 15, 2010 12:16:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

September 15, 2010 3:03:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah. He changes his name around a lot too. :shrug: 

September 15, 2010 4:55:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

why he reverted back to an old one that people already know and dislike is beyond me tho.

Also.. umad munch? umad? umad bro?  lolumad.

September 15, 2010 7:51:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol RobertMunch is too proud of himself. He think he's the ALMIGHTY player around. Almost each time he lose he quit the game, 213 dc on 852 games

Just take a look on lobby when he hosts  game, u will see somthing like "nickname is a f*****, a noob, gay, etc". Just another proove that he's a kid

September 16, 2010 11:44:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It must be pretty annoying to play for mr munch, when both your opponents and teammates are so bad.

September 16, 2010 9:38:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

tsk tsk.

September 16, 2010 9:39:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Add being a racist as a reason to avoid RobertMunch....robertracist

September 16, 2010 9:41:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Roberts posts about Racist comments by me is fabricated, ask anyone in the room that saw the conversation.  I told him I would post his racist comments and I guess that is his way of a pre-emptive strike.  I have always been a courteous player and never made rude remarks.

September 16, 2010 9:46:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If there is some administrator here that can verify the above posts to prove that mine is factual and Robertmunch's is fabricated it would be appreciated.

September 16, 2010 10:39:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

RobertMunch why not post the whole screen showing the players in the lobby?  I don't understand what kind of person you are when confronted by facts who makes up lies about his accuser.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.