The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod isn´t running

By on September 4, 2010 7:03:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

i would like to play this game, but when the map should load nothing happens. i could see the loading screen but the game did not start. singleplayer and multiplayer

i have the latest graphic drivers and the demigod install file downloaded at impulse. i deleted game.prefs --> same problem. i have a acer aspire 8930g laptop, so i sould be able to play this game. there is no error message it just seems to stop loading.

please help me...

0 Karma | 6 Replies
September 4, 2010 8:46:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is there a bracket at the bottom that says [no text]?

September 4, 2010 8:47:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

First question, do you see "No Text" as the message?

If this is the case, delete the game.prefs in the my documents folder under games\demigod.

If this is not the case, please describe as much detail as possible,

This post will probably be moved to the support forum, but I think most of us will do our best to help you out.

September 4, 2010 9:32:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

if this is the case, delete the game.prefs in the my documents folder under games\demigod.

Yup - do that and you should be all set.

September 5, 2010 12:45:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

there is no message " No Text". if i click on "launch game" there is a loading sreen. in the background you can see the map. then i am waiting....and waiting....and waiting... 30min waiting and nothing happens. the sreen isn´t frozen. deleting game.prefs do not help.

September 5, 2010 12:52:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

oh it is working suddenly, i do not know what i did wrong. thank you for try to help me.

September 5, 2010 1:37:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting michistrichi,
oh it is working suddenly, i do not know what i did wrong. thank you for try to help me.

Glad you are back in business - hf!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.