Its been a while, I must admit. I was off playing other games for quite some time. I recently played some more Demigod, and then that triggered my brilliance to come alight. I thought of a fresh and unique Demigod. This is odd territory for me, since I do not like to use Generals or Females for my Demigods, but I am doing both here. I took inspiration from Team Fortress 2's Scout, who captures control points at double the speed of others. Flags in Demigod are extremely important. But that is the only area in which we do not have a Demigod centered around. We have several Anti-Demigod archetypes, and even siege specialists. All of these thoughts came together to create this wonderful Demigod. Without further ado, I present The Ghost.
Origin: Born in odd circumstances, Lynx lost her entire family to assassins at the stunning age of 5. It had been the happiest time of her life. Her family was abusive and cruel. She thought of those death dealers as saints. She raised herself to become just like one of them. She never become strong enough though. She had to join them though, it was her destiny. So she trained herself to be swifter than the wind, stealthier than a shadow and smarter than everyone. But she soon learned that by the time she was ready, the assassins had been taken out. She vowed revenge, but who she vowed it to was no mortal. She had to become divine herself to get what she deserved once and for all.
Strenght: Controls Flags with ease, Able to cloak.
Weakness: Easily killed, Not much damage output.
Appearance: Hidden within the depths of her purple cloak, she is often crouched down, but only slightly. She has long and shining blonde hair that peaks out of the sides of her cloak. He blue eyes barely pierce the visage of shadows that line her face. She has near perfect lips and a straight nose. In her hands she wields twin arc daggers, shapped like the moon. The claok is line with subtle designs.
Playstyle: Lynx is a very weak Demigod, that can be easily killed by anyone. Her firepower is miniscule. She makes up for what she lacks in strenght with agility and sly trickery. She can be extremely deadly, but only in the right circumstances. Taking flags at stunning speed, and moving around and decieving enemies is what she excels at. She can negate damage and even use her mirror minions to trick enemies into traps. She can sink into the shadows and deal a harrowing blow to an enemy, only to sink away again. She's a ghost.
(Soft, Quiet voice)
They'll never suspect.
I'll be there before you know.
All they will see before its over is a flash of steel.
One more scum relented from this world.
You can't hide from your own shadow.
Death Animation: Lynx falls to her knees, and then fades into a white mist. Her death effect is + 15% move speed for allies, lasting 10 seconds.
Health: 1150 +100
Mana: 500 + 80
Damage: 90-115 +10
Attack Time: 1.25
Move Speed: 7.2
Armor: 250 + 25
1. Moon Strike: 150/350/550/750 Mana, 0.1 CT, 8 CD, Effects: Lynx does an impossibly swift side swipe with both of her Moon Daggers, dealing 180/280/380/480 Damage, and dissorientating enemies, causing them to move and strike 10/15/20/25% slower for 5 seconds.
2. Mirror: 280/480/680/880 Mana, 1.2 CT, 25 CD, Effects: Lynx has mastered the arts of trickery. She is able to summon forth a perfect replica of herself, that appears with the exact same health count, and moves at the same rate as her. The replica is unable to attack, but can capture flags at a 25/20/15/10% slower rate. Enemies can attack the Mirror. It will absorb 250/350/450/550 damage before dissapating into thin air, leaving all enemies around stunned for .3/.5/.8/1.0 seconds. The stun is in a small area. The Mirror cannot use any abilities or items whatsoever. It can simply be ordered to move like a minion. Mirrors appear as blue colored versions of Lynx to the team it belongs to.
3. Shadows of Death: 50/80/100/120 Mana per second, 0.3 CT, 5 CD, Effects: Lynx is capable of blending into the shadows, become entirely invisible. Towers and other such defensive buildings will detect her, and make her visable, putting the ability on CD. Lynx will not engage enemies unless ordered to. If she attacks while cloaked, the attack will deal 1.5x/2.0x/2.5x/3.0x damage to the target. This applies to abilities and normal attack, not items. If she uses an ability or item while cloaked, upon finishing casting, she will be revealed. Her minions will cloak with her, but cannot gain the damage bonus, and will only be revealed if she is revealed or they are discovered or they are ordered to attack. If damage is taken while this is active, she will be revealed and the ability will be put on CD. Cannot capture flags while this is active.
4. Impossible Speed: 180/360/520 Mana, 0.8 CT, 12 CD, Effects: Lynx engages herself to move incredibly fast, causing her to have a 70/80/90% chance of dodging enemy attacks. Lynx's attacks will deal 90/80/70% less damage, but will have a 50/60/70% chance of inturrupting enemies. Lynx cannot use abilities during this time. Any items used will immediately put this ability on CD. Lasts 6 seconds.
1. Hit and Run: After using Moon strike on an enemy, Lynx will move 15% faster for 3 seconds.
2. Mind Lock: Flags captured in the last 5/8/11/14 seconds by Lynx cannot be recaptured by enemies. (Must have Master of Control fully upgraded)
3. The Patient One: Shadows of death only costs 50% of its original cost, as long as Lynx is not moving.
1. Master of Control: Lynx captures flags 25/50/75/100% faster.
2. Stunning Grace: Enemies near Lynx will move and attack 8/11/14/17% slower.
There she is! I'm actually pretty proud of this. Although many of these ability ideas are recycled, I've taken them to work with this character. She is actually pretty orientated with flags, but its a very good hit and run character. Now, she is incredibly easy to kill, with limited defenses. Playing her can be tough, but she can have the capability to kill. She can wait in a dark corner, until a weakened enemy comes by, only to use Moon strike and gain a fearsome crit, not only slowing down the enemy, but cause decent damage. Does an ally need help or is an enemy about to escape? Move impossibly fast and keep them on their toes, and annoy them to no end. Master of control is the most flag orientated, but don't forget Mirror, which is excelent for setting up deadly traps. Bring your feeble clone over by you, then strike out when they are stunned. Use your clone as a distraction, or capture two flags at once! Need to escape? Stunning grace is excellent for just such an occasion! Your enemies cannot keep up or attack often enough to finish you off! Irritate enemies by using your own version of a capture lock with Mind Lock! I hope you enjoyed my latest, and I'm proud to say, its good to be back!