The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

i am sick of this

next stat whore using desync to keep high rank

By on August 9, 2010 9:06:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

SnowWhiteOn...

Join Date 02/2010

i wonder if this shit gonna end someday, guys ranked TOP 22 angus_dei, we played 3vs3 cataract, teams were well balanced, 1 newbie in each team and 2 mids, good choices of demigods , not some op UB/LE/OAK, the beginning, game is a bit laggy but playable, after his team was started to loosing he tried couple of time to make desync and to freeze the game, desync window appeared many times,  the closer was to the end the more lags he tried to do, maybe he tried even to turned on torrents i dunno exactly, in the end when citadel was going down he closed the game and all players except of him have this game recorded as a loosing, generally i do not care about the stats cause i do know my skills but this is really f***ing annoying when some deepshit asshole ruined an effort of all team, 

i am sick of small-****-boys like you agnus, are you trying to use this game to make yourself feels better ?

here is a replay to prove i am telling the truth

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1UQOAUQK

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1482192/player/107742/

if u can't deal with loosing or if your pride can't stand loosing with some lower ranked player stop playing this game!

Locked Post 126 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 9, 2010 9:58:05 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

it really sux when a gg is ruined like this but just wanted to say I personally haven't had this problem with him...

August 9, 2010 10:29:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the problem with all these desyncs is, that it is hard to proof them the best way to avoid the host desync is to host yourself.

But I don't have that problem anymore with SC2

August 9, 2010 11:12:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you're confusing normal crappy connections with intentional desyncing.  This was just a case of the shitty connection issues found in the game.

August 15, 2010 8:21:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wrong topic

delete pls

August 15, 2010 8:28:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!

where assholes like them are born? where do they come from? even an legendary asshole like Wip_ has more honour than them,

crucible, 2vs2 all random, random player and me against them, when I saw ereb on crucible I was afraid of the worst and time showed I was right, in the beginning I asked ereb if he gonna to jump to catch our portal, he answered ‘no” but it was the metter of time till he broke his word,  ereb was double jumper cloak + bat swarm, tb after some time also became a jumper thanks to cloak of elfkind, despite of crashed game I have many satisfaction of this game, proved then 2 random players can beat premades on vent

I have no word to express how big asshole man has to be to fucked up game after 100 minutes of playing, hope this post will serve to anyone, be carefull with them

big thanks go to Snakebit1617, you played wery good and supported me, GG man! crushing their citadel manual was amazing , wish you all best ; )

phanteon link

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1486660/player/97554/

download replay

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R83HUQ9P

click

click

click

August 15, 2010 8:31:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Both my brother and I have run into several desyncs with him. I have no doubt he is a cheater.

August 15, 2010 2:00:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol you are Red-One UnknownShadow?  That's kind of funny.  Is KO-games Green-One?

August 15, 2010 3:26:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Lol you are Red-One UnknownShadow?  That's kind of funny.  Is KO-games Green-One?

nope we are friend from gameranger, but we are sworn enemies , Shadow&KO vs -One's- were our most epical battles ; ), generaly they powned us ^^, i had forum problem and asked him if he could make this post, he did it and when i got forum operateive i just make post on my own nick, this is how it goes

August 15, 2010 10:25:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UnknownShadow,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 7Lol you are Red-One UnknownShadow?  That's kind of funny.  Is KO-games Green-One?

nope we are friend from gameranger, but we are sworn enemies , Shadow&KO vs -One's- were our most epical battles ; ), generaly they powned us ^^, i had forum problem and asked him if he could make this post, he did it and when i got forum operateive i just make post on my own nick, this is how it goes

Hahaha sounds pretty proposterous, but maybe you're not lying since yesterday he started a 1 vs 1 at 8:44 when Shadow was in a 3 vs 3 that didn't end until 8:56.  UNLESS you dropped from that game as Shadow but the 2-12 noob on your team didn't know how to concede so he kept playing, meaning you were forced to start a 1 vs 1 as Red-One.   This is most likely since a quick scan of your game shows that their doesn't appear to be a single other time that you and Red-One were both in game at the same time, it's just you going back and forth between the accounts.

August 15, 2010 10:29:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I demand a 4 v 4 against UnknownShadow, KoGames, Red-One, and Green-One!  Since you're all friends you should be able to organize it, just let me know when you want me to be on and I'll work around your schedule. 

August 16, 2010 12:54:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Quoting UnknownShadow,
reply 8

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 7Lol you are Red-One UnknownShadow?  That's kind of funny.  Is KO-games Green-One?

Hahaha sounds pretty proposterous, but maybe you're not lying since yesterday he started a 1 vs 1 at 8:44 when Shadow was in a 3 vs 3 that didn't end until 8:56.  UNLESS you dropped from that game as Shadow but the 2-12 noob on your team didn't know how to concede so he kept playing, meaning you were forced to start a 1 vs 1 as Red-One.   This is most likely since a quick scan of your game shows that their doesn't appear to be a single other time that you and Red-One were both in game at the same time, it's just you going back and forth between the accounts.

lol if you think thats proposterous what you just theorized is just as ludicrus

August 16, 2010 1:52:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 9

Quoting UnknownShadow,
reply 8

lol if you think thats proposterous what you just theorized is just as ludicrus

Lol not really, people are pretty serious about disguising their smurfs. 

August 16, 2010 2:10:55 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

what? Are you seriously that stupid Max? 

Red-One- makes a post saying "please delete". If you push "View Edits" you can see it is the EXACT post that UnknownShadow makes a few seconds later. It's pretty damn obvious. That's why I always check edits for any stupid posts that say "please delete". 

August 16, 2010 3:56:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Red-One- makes a post saying "please delete". If you push "View Edits" you can see it is the EXACT post that UnknownShadow makes a few seconds later. It's pretty damn obvious. That's why I always check edits for any stupid posts that say "please delete". 

Lol yea, hasn't happened in a while but I know 1Nana's randomly posted just before I have before.

August 16, 2010 4:52:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Hahaha sounds pretty proposterous, but maybe you're not lying since yesterday he started a 1 vs 1 at 8:44 when Shadow was in a 3 vs 3 that didn't end until 8:56.  

MCShane you are fucking moron, firstly you say we are the same player and then you just show the evidence which deny it, maybe decide waht is on your mind heh?

Quoting GM-McShane87,
I demand a 4 v 4 against UnknownShadow, KoGames, Red-One, and Green-One!  Since you're all friends you should be able to organize it, just let me know when you want me to be on and I'll work around your schedule. 

demand my ass idiot,  if we want to play Shadow&Ko vs -One- we have gameranger for this ( i am stat whore ^^) and it will be our decission not some idiot who claims bullshits, so stop bitiching

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

are you serious so stupid awuff? did you read why did he posted this post? so first read than think and then write a post, looks liek players here have an obssession

btw. this is topic about players who cheat in order to avoid loosing so make post about them not about some idiot theory,

August 16, 2010 5:22:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

it's obvious and you're a rather hilarious hypocrite. Thanks for making me laugh. 

August 16, 2010 5:43:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UnknownShadow,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 9
Hahaha sounds pretty proposterous, but maybe you're not lying since yesterday he started a 1 vs 1 at 8:44 when Shadow was in a 3 vs 3 that didn't end until 8:56.  
MCShane you are fucking moron, firstly you say we are the same player and then you just show the evidence which deny it, maybe decide waht is on your mind heh?

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 10I demand a 4 v 4 against UnknownShadow, KoGames, Red-One, and Green-One!  Since you're all friends you should be able to organize it, just let me know when you want me to be on and I'll work around your schedule. 

demand my ass idiot,  if we want to play Shadow&Ko vs -One- we have gameranger for this ( i am stat whore ^^) and it will be our decission not some idiot who claims bullshits, so stop bitiching

Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 13what? Are you seriously that stupid Max? 

are you serious so stupid awuff? did you read why did he posted this post? so first read than think and then write a post, looks liek players here have an obssession

btw. this is topic about players who cheat in order to avoid loosing so make post about them not about some idiot theory,

You won't play them over DG because you're a stat whore?  That's hardly a good argument because they both suck, look at this:

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1469540/player/108207/

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1469585/player/108207/

The first game was just bizarre because it was literally a straight walk to the citadel, they might as well have not even been there.

The second game was particularly hilarious, Red-One's such a noob that I killed him at like level 4 and had 700 hp but I didn't go back to the citadel, then he came back with full health and I killed him again.  Lol you should've been there .  Now don't forget to switch accounts before you come back with Red-One's take on this, it'll be hilarious to hear from both of you. 

August 16, 2010 5:47:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh and I'd like to point out that 4Nana = Rawrr since you were arguing as Red-One that you've only played him once. 

August 16, 2010 6:25:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

You won't play them over DG because you're a stat whore?

i mean i do not want to give them satisfaction of recorded loosing game,that's why i do not play against them here, only on gameranger

Quoting GM-McShane87,

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1469540/player/108207/
http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1469585/player/108207/
The first game was just bizarre because it was literally a straight walk to the citadel, they might as well have not even been there.

The second game was particularly hilarious, Red-One's such a noob that I killed him at like level 4 and had 700 hp but I didn't go back to the citadel, then he came back with full health and I killed him again.  Lol you should've been there .  Now don't forget to switch accounts before you come back with Red-One's take on this, it'll be hilarious to hear from both of you. 

what is this? links for pantheon showing their loosing? it is strange if people loose the game? lol you just discovered America smartass,

i hardly doubt that you with 700 hp killed full hp UB

btw. ask Rawrrr aka 4Nana about Shadow :after couple of games he offered me to join his clan/group etc, but i refused, he invited me to his vent channel etc, but i also refused i live with Rawrrr in good realtionship, that's it

and then ask Rawrrr about Red, he will say he is noob an he hates him, casue Red&Green powned him and his premade 2vs2 in 15-20 minutes and he had to make game desync to avoid loosing, lol i think Red wrote it on the forum or smt

do you have any others proofs for yours theory? casue each next proof is more stupid than the one before 

August 16, 2010 2:43:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

actually none of you are giving proof just blowing your own egos up replays or nothing happened

August 16, 2010 3:01:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,
actually none of you are giving proof just blowing your own egos up replays or nothing happened

+10000000000000 karma

@GM-McShane87 if you want something from me pm me here or in gameranger i am at your service, but for know stop spreading rumors and false theories, time to finish this shit

August 16, 2010 3:18:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

btw. ask Rawrrr aka 4Nana about Shadow :after couple of games he offered me to join his clan/group etc, but i refused, he invited me to his vent channel etc, but i also refused i live with Rawrrr in good realtionship, that's it

and then ask Rawrrr about Red, he will say he is noob an he hates him, casue Red&Green powned him and his premade 2vs2 in 15-20 minutes and he had to make game desync to avoid loosing, lol i think Red wrote it on the forum or smt

um.. are you saying that I messaged you in game at some point asking if you wanted to play a game, or feel free to hop on vent at some point?  If so.. um.. cool?  I've done this for the 60 ppl or so on my current friends list.

I also don't hate you, err.. "Red".  He merely went double minion and rushed the citadel.  It's a stupid strat and it's been mentioned in many threads as well as the subject of threads, so I won't go on about it lol.  As for the last sentence.. I don't desync.  Very occasionally I'll "rage quit" if someone does something stupid, like double minion.

Also, btw Unknown, not that you hadn't already given away that you're Red in this thread, but "Red" mentioned on that other forum post that he never recalled playing me, definitely said he's never went minion oak before, and definitely never gave a time frame for the game lol.  

August 16, 2010 3:22:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm... Interesting thing... Ok about that theory UnknownShadow.

As you yourself know. I am from gameranger also (same nick everywhere as I have nothing to hide). What are your and Ko-Games nicks on gameranger?

As I remember, Green and Red were almost always playing together. Like you and Ko-Games do a lot. Green one was always pretty calm and red very aggressive... (like you are). So, there is simple solution. You don't want to get your rank down, lose, etc, so let's organise a match on gameranger with me. 4v4. or whatever with all people online at the time. However. if you won't accept this (actually I am 99% sure you are red one and for some cool reason you won't accept), then you are 100% red one. (maybe on gameranger you were also using multiple nicknames?)

No need to lie to people or anything. If you are too ashamed to show your real self to others then maybe try something else? Make yourself worthy to show to the world? 

Deep apologies if I by any way insulted you or will insult furthermore in this post, but simple match would show us who can show themselves and who hide behind their shadows...

P.S. back to the topic.

Agnus_dei doesn't do anything unless you force him to do. Sometimes it's the fault of other players (insulting someone, leavers on someone's team), sometimes bad connections (demigod's multiplayer is far from perfect), sometimes other unknown reasons (today got fatal error at the end of the match after the scores shown for an unknown reason...).

To another match which you mentioned. Crucible can be traveled over by any demigod. So not to allow to do that erebus... yeah... Then don't allow all generals with cloaks, oculus, demon etc. Not keeping a word is bad, but preventing it from that even though you knew that could happen (don't play random if you are not ready). Yeah they left, crashed, etc. Happens in many games, and yeah... They are rude... But as i saw, most people here just can't lose... That's what makes me feel sick. (your way showing how you beaten them just shows how you are scared to lose... I will play against you and will tell to not use any skills So i'd win for sure... I bet that would be interesting match. That's similar thing that you asked of them).

Example. A match 3v3. your side is winning at some point by a lot and two enemies leave game. What do you do if last enemy won't concede? I prefer conceding of my whole team (for saving replay issues, etc) and getting next match better, but no... people will pwn that person to the end (sort of forcing me not to leave also, which is horrible...). Sometimes even ignoring citadel and portals, but only killing that demigod... Yeah... You show how good you are against 2 AI and one person... And why? Stupid score? Win ratio? Ech... sorry if that part was off topic...

By the way. Unknown shadow. One more thing. You said that you won't fight against me when I am premade? Gosh... Your imagination is... Wayyy too huge. Neither we were premades (we were playing some time together, but neither we use ventrillo nor anything at all), nor we are so good (at least me). So if you are so scared to play loss matches (as red one did, as i remember), so... maybe you took the wrong game? Or shouldn't play online? As I remember Nightmare AI tournaments are quite tough sometimes

If you wanna respond me with a full of rage post, then go on. I will post back a cute one  (I wrote this only because of the accident with agnus_dei and your epic responses to other people full of rudeness)

My first post..... So...   Hello world!

August 16, 2010 4:44:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

um.. are you saying that I messaged you in game at some point asking if you wanted to play a game, or feel free to hop on vent at some point?  If so.. um.. cool?  I've done this for the 60 ppl or so on my current friends list.

belive me, for guy who had about 120-150 games, offer from high ranked player to join his clan was very cool

I also don't hate you, err.. "Red".  

UnknownShadow not Red-One-

Also, btw Unknown, not that you hadn't already given away that you're Red in this thread,

and no one hadn't already given strong proof that i am Red-one-, just pure and simple speculations, eat a dick

As you yourself know. I am from gameranger also (same nick everywhere as I have nothing to hide). What are your and Ko-Games nicks on gameranger?

my nickname on gameranger is Exile, no doubt you know me,  what is Ko nickname? ask him.

Green one was always pretty calm and red very aggressive... (like you are).

wrong, they are pretty calm both, that's why of the reason they haven't invite my to clan, i have too poisoned tongue, go compare Red's post here and my post here, i haven't seen if he would ever use strong word like i do, ( a pice of advice: if you are going to gosspi somebody, better get know something about him, and then if you are 110% go post idiotic theories)

if you won't accept this (actually I am 99% sure you are red one and for some cool reason you won't accept), then you are 100% red one.

using arguments "if you wont do something you are somebody" or " if you bla bla bla you are bla bla bla " is pathetic, find some seroius argument

for exmaple

"Darkliath if you won't stop playing with Iz_ i won't cancel my opinion that you are using vent"

Deep apologies if I by any way insulted you or will insult furthermore in this post

in one line of post you just insulted ma and in the other you say sorry, it's like "kick me in the balls and say sorry, then kick me again in the balls and say sorry" your apologizes mean shit, go fuck yourself

Agnus_dei doesn't do anything unless you force him to do.

i know he didi it with premeditation, why? his first nickname was lord_of_ring or something, i played couple of games with him, sometimes we won sometimes we loose, i do not know why he took into his head that we are best friends etc, once i joined his room and wanted to play in oposite team, he said i am a traitor and launched the game, the end of this story is known to everybody (this is the MEANING of this topic not some stupid theories, gosh)

Crucible can be traveled over by any demigod. So not to allow to do that erebus... yeah...

get some glasses or get back to school to learn how to read, i did wrote this was all random game, didin't i ?!?!?! how the fuck was i suppose to prevent ereb?

(your way showing how you beaten them just shows how you are scared to lose... I will play against you and will tell to not use any skills So i'd win for sure... I bet that would be interesting match. That's similar thing that you asked of them).

are you brain-damaged? did you watch savereplay correctly? till 20th minut they killed us 6 times, 6 times! what was the problem to left the game? but we decided to play to the end and we won this match! everyone know that some demigods are more powerfull at some maps, the point is not that i ask them of not using some skills the point is they cant stand the loosing and they broke thier words, 

Example. A match 3v3. your side is winning at some point by a lot and two enemies leave game. What do you do if last enemy won't concede? I prefer conceding of my whole team (for saving replay issues, etc) and getting next match better, but no... people will pwn that person to the end (sort of forcing me not to leave also, which is horrible...).

and? what's the point of this part? if he won't concede this is his call, so he shouldnt be suprised if opposite team will powned him in order to end game faster

So if you are so scared to play loss matches

hahah, yes "of course" i am scraed of lose, my 100 loosing games show it superbly ( ironic )

So if you are so scared to play loss matches (as red one did, as i remember)

this is a question to Red not to me, in fact in gameranger there were only a few teams/players who were able to oppose them and it wasn't me neither you

As I remember Nightmare AI tournaments are quite tough sometimes

leave this pathetic form of posting, it doesn't make your post funny, it makes it sounds idiotic

If you wanna respond me with a full of rage post, then go on. I will post back a cute one  (I wrote this only because of the accident with agnus_dei and your epic responses to other people full of rudeness)

yep, this is you Darkliath, no guts to say "no" and this is you cause on gameranger you always took side the "poor" the "underrated" players, you were a crusader of hope from noobs

August 16, 2010 5:56:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

using arguments "if you wont do something you are somebody" or " if you bla bla bla you are bla bla bla " is pathetic, find some seroius argument

for exmaple

"Darkliath if you won't stop playing with Iz_ i won't cancel my opinion that you are using vent"

shadow people ask you to play matches as a full proof way to end an argument alot of cases it is just blow hearts being idiots but in this case if you actually just played the match all of this would go away and you not accepting makes people thing that you are red one why not play the match and prove them wrong for once and for all and end this argument

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time: