The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Peacefulnoobsky.....

Another glitcher!

By on June 18, 2010 8:15:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I did two 2v2 against this goon today won both games peaceful left both games didn't concede and low and behold neither game counts on stats.

the first game I posted on Gamereplays:

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=129630&st=0#7353810

the second game was all random assassin so I couldn't post that one.

On a happy note the random pug on my team Zelax was pretty nice to play with I asked him to join OMG and he has vent so I hope to be seeing him soon.

+28 Karma | 2 Replies
June 20, 2010 5:25:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plus, he goes on vent, yells something dumb and then hops off. Pretty gey.

July 16, 2010 7:12:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

another nickname change by zex

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.