The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Last game counted as loss, even though we won

what gives?

By on June 12, 2010 6:02:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums External Link

jieyangh

Join Date 09/2009

As you can see in the link, in the last game, my two teammates got a win, and I got a loss.    At the very last second, before we were about to destroy the citadel, I got disconnected from everybody else.    Why should I get punished with a loss when our team clearly won?    This is the second time that's happened now and its ridiculously frustrating.     Its bad enough my stats got reset from when I played over a year ago, and its hard accumulating wins, especially if legitimate wins are counted as losses.    Totally ridiculous.    At the very least, if a player gets disconnected, don't have it count at all.   

Is there any process to change losses to wins?  

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 25, 2010 6:43:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just had something similar. i was beating a guy in 1v1 and he quits. Counts a a loss for me. 

Come on Stardock!

September 19, 2010 4:52:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yea i just made a post with a game as same thing... 5 people in the 3v3 game got a loss and one got a win.... lol?

this game is dead, way past it's prime, and will never be fixed. 

just forget about your win % meaning something, even though imo stats should not be shown in lobbies.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: