The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How do I make a mini-window in Demigod that shows my character stats?

By on May 31, 2010 5:22:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hey all.

When I used to play demigod, there was a key I pressed that allowed me to pull up a mini-window within demigod.  The mini-window was on the lower left side of the screen.  It contained data on my movement speed, my damage, my armor, hp regen, mana regen.  I'm not sure it was necessarily imperative, but I liked watching my stats during a match.

Now I can't seem to figure out how to get that mini-window back up.  I've tried every key, so now I think it must be a combination of keys.  Any ideas?

Much thanks, all

memory

0 Karma | 1 Reply
May 31, 2010 7:57:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I believe you hit c to bring up the character window, then the arrow pointing down.

I'll screenshot it to make it easier for you 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.