The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Please Add This Stardock!!!

By on May 29, 2010 7:08:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We all know the gripes about the overlay,,, but the ONLY  thing that we really need that isnt provided is # of disconnects...

It's obvious when players like X have 533 games with 113 dc's that they are exploiting,,, the % games completed was an attempt to address certain issues but i'm finding the # of dc's as shown in the pantheon is far more useful and would love to see it on the overlay!

Edit:

X is (was) mydickinyourmouth -> chemdude8 has aids -> chemdudelovescock -> (N word)cock

to top it off he is continually spamming me with friend messages! 

Edit 2: x is now wet_cunt  can we ban him yet?

+4 Karma | 1 Reply
May 30, 2010 9:44:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yea chem i was asking for disconnect stats long before they came out with the stats in general  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.