The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Hegemony: Philip of Macedon

RTS game

By on May 28, 2010 11:58:07 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hegemony: Philip of Macedon

Here is an excellent game to check out made by Longbow Games. Interestingly enough now on sale on Impulse. (in some ways, wish I had waited to purchase here)  

I really like the zoom from map with toy-like figures to 3D world & battle. Lots of detail and options.

There is a demo as well.

+4 Karma | 3 Replies
May 28, 2010 1:49:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

We actually already. . .uh, hrm *Digs about in the forums a moment* Ah-hah!

http://forums.elementalgame.com/382205

It's on sale for 15 bucks (plus tax obviously) and well, well worth it. I bought it for 30 from the makers themselves, so I felt slightly cheated. . .for about 5 seconds, then realized I've gotten 50 dollars (or more) worth out of this title, so I still feel great about it.

Give it a go, either way.

May 28, 2010 2:58:28 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

LOL guess I should have posted there. 

May 28, 2010 10:09:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Will agree its worth it, only played the demo (currently have $ issues) but will buy it soon

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.