The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The bottom of the barrel

By on May 14, 2010 5:00:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After having read through some of the recent comments on these forums, i.e. especially the ridiculous thread that is Team Boxxy Koush or  whatever, I realized I have made a grave error.  I've always considered myself a tech-savvy guy, but in my 'real' life I doubt I have much in common with ANYONE on these forums to say the least (no offense to those of you who I like [vent, skype people], you know who you are-- also not trying to imply I'm better than everyone on here).  Granted, the number of replies I have made on here in the last year or so of a bored period of my life would probably already put me at a fairly high nerd status-- but I think I have hit the bottom of the barrel, at least in these forums, and so should for my own health and the  betterment of mankind leave forevermore....

Actually posting this may seem odd given the subject of  the post, as logically following my own thinking I  would leave and never post again (including this), but...... I'm just now headed back up off the bottom of the barrel.  One last post can't hurt.  Anyway, all the useful information concerning this game died out about a year ago anyway, so neither I nor anyone else is missing anything. 

Finally, I also realize the great possibility of indifference to this post as well as super-flaming, and I don't really care about those either, as I hopefully will stick to my guns and not read any replies.  To my peoples on vent-- see you in there, just not on here-- mainly because I feel like most everything on here these days provides this effect on myself and everyone who reads it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

**DISCLAIMER**  I understand that much of what is written on these forums is in good fun and if you enjoy it, good for you.  Still want to reply/flame?  Have fun talking amongst yourselves.

+1 Karma | 11 Replies
May 14, 2010 5:23:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree.

May 14, 2010 5:52:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

YEAHNEIL

May 14, 2010 5:59:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting yeahneil,
Immigrants who come here illegally have no rights, and should  therefore be shot on sight.

You may leave Yeahneil, but I will never stop Yeahneiling.

YEAHNEIL.

May 15, 2010 10:08:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

YEAHNEIL

May 15, 2010 12:52:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ya I get that most of the post's are probably bottom of the barrell.  But so what?  A lot of us get some fun out of posting on here.  And no, flaming anyone is never cool.  I just like to have fun while I am at work.  And I totally agree that any pertinent information about demigod is never really posted.

The End.

May 15, 2010 5:34:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You should see my TB  thread. Theres like 3 pages in a row of totally non DG stuff.

May 15, 2010 9:28:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Eh, we're all nerds at heart, my friend.  I have probably 5% in common with anyone on here, but that 5% is "likes to play team games". I work full time as a firefighter, go full time to college, have teh womanz living with me, etc.  When I used to get on vent, listening to the extreme level of metagaming, I'd just think "f*cking nerds".  My g/f would hear some of the talk and then give me hell for understanding it, lol. 

But I keep coming back for a fun game.  Sometimes you have to chase it and get burned for several games in a row, which brings us all down.

I love playing DG, but soon as a better, less-buggy, etc etc game comes out that fills the niche, I'll never play this again, it's stagnant.  My all time favorite game is Company of Heroes, but I can't stand to even play it for 1 minute, it's so stale.  It'd be like playing with a rubix cube for years. 

May 17, 2010 9:20:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMD_Teseer,
You should see my TB  thread. Theres like 3 pages in a row of totally non DG stuff.

Well, the point of the thread is to teach people to play TB isn't it? You pretty much have it covered in the first post, and the rest is just bumpage. 

May 17, 2010 9:37:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Eh wasn't that where we spammed pokemon things? lol

May 18, 2010 7:33:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nope, I just looked through it and it's almost all DG related except for one page about final fantasy.

May 18, 2010 4:38:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyway, all the useful information concerning this game died out about a year ago anyway

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/381930

bumping helpful / useful information concerning the game that was posted < 1 month ago.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.