The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pantheon Not Updating Ladder Rank

By on May 13, 2010 12:31:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why hasn't anyones ladder rank changed in the longest time? I mean ive gone for 49% to 54% and not a single change. I got the game because it had the ladder rank system in place. But it really is pointless if you cant see how you compare to other players in the game. The game is fun and all, but it loses alot of epicness when you win a game and your rank goes up. I hope it gets fixed soon. Or at least let me know what the status is on it.

0 Karma | 4 Replies
May 13, 2010 2:15:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The ranking system is broken and has been since forever.  

May 13, 2010 10:40:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll take a look at jobs that calculate the stats and see whats going on.

May 13, 2010 11:08:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thank you for getting the ladder rank bug fixed.

May 29, 2010 9:04:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hello kickass hope you have a nice summer

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000218   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.