The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Teseer Thanks You!

By on April 30, 2010 11:07:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just wanted to extend a thank you to everyone who played with me the last 3 days.

I tried to make sure everyone was aware of my connection issues, and I do really appreciate everyone who played with me dealing with the lag spikes, almost disconnects from Texts/Phone calls, and about 3 or 4 dropped games.

I get real intahwebs back today, so no more going through my phone.

But yes. Thank you everyone for playing with me knowing the large chance for disconnecting. I really needed the practice so it helped a lot.

Ya'llz da best

+60 Karma | 16 Replies
April 30, 2010 11:39:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your phone was pretty beastly though pulling off 3v3's without lag

April 30, 2010 11:43:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We had a 4v4 that worked too! (Someone disconnected, but it wasnt me!)

Edit: Was able to get a few good replays too. When I get a chance, I'll toss em up

April 30, 2010 12:27:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hate you u dropped out of our last game. =P   But you did get better and better as the hours went on.

April 30, 2010 12:53:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You were totally stable the game we played together dude, barely any lag    Anyway, get better internets!!!

April 30, 2010 1:01:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im gettin it today! Thank goodness!

Yeah, my connection got better the longer I was on. Getting it to connect initially was a bitch though, lmao.

April 30, 2010 1:08:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yah the game we played wasn't too laggy at all

Glad you are up and running, though

April 30, 2010 1:28:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Isn't tethering great?  My old phone (treo 700wx through sprint) was good for 2v2s only.  I'm guessing my new phone would be just fine in 4v4. 

I didn't even realize you were on a cell in our 3v3 a few days back (if you were at that time).  Anyway, I'm glad you've been able to play and figured out how to tether, etc. 

April 30, 2010 1:29:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Huttah!

Edit: Yeah, that 3v3 was on tethering. You weren't on vent, so I guess I forgot to mention it, my bad! I wanted to make sure people knew the chance of d/c before playing with me.

That was a fun game, until everyone dropped, lol.

April 30, 2010 3:00:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sad we never got the versus going.

April 30, 2010 3:08:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yuh

April 30, 2010 3:26:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
Yuh
Just wait for me to master the storm, then we will go mage vs wizard . (TB vs Oc).

May 1, 2010 10:36:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, due to minor irriatating setbacks, Monday is teh internet day!

Tues-Thurs, I'll be on in the morning till about 5PM each day. Lets get some games we know I wont drop out of in! I want some more epic replays.

May 3, 2010 10:26:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And once again, I gotta apologize for the two dropped games I had. I'm just waiting for the payment to register and I'll be all setup on real-people internet.

God, I can't WAIT to play a fo-realz game! I know everyone who played with me the last week knows how gay it was trying to use interrupts on my bad connection.

May 3, 2010 11:27:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TEH INTAWEBZZZZZZZ

May 3, 2010 11:29:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Man, that game with Zen_God was fun too

May 3, 2010 6:34:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, it's official. I have the modem installed and working! Hurrah!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.