The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DG help plz

By on April 24, 2010 3:46:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i know there is a way to stay on a demi when he turns to run from flag and your going in for kill shot.

but when i attack an erebus say with regulus and wanna chase shoot him down he constantly stops and starts shooting the nearest creep to him... how do i stop this and make my demi attack only the DG i'm after?

even when i play UB this happens in a fight with 2 vs 2 and my UB will just start whacking the nearest creep instad of the DG i'm after..

i know there is a way to do this just knowone online will answer it for me yet i watch them do it when they are after me especially the regs.

PLZ help if you can

thanks

0 Karma | 9 Replies
April 24, 2010 3:49:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

also ventrilo is great i used it all the time when i played everquest but is someone hosting a general ventrilo channel or something on here?

April 24, 2010 3:56:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Right click on them? 

Vent:

Lagwars vent
Hostname:  Oxygen.typefrag.com
Port:  50216

April 24, 2010 4:04:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah i right click but they pull off in chase and turn to nearest creep? knowone else has this problem?

April 24, 2010 4:09:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

CTRL + CLICK = SELECT DEMIGODS ONLY.

April 24, 2010 4:47:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks synn and hedgie i got onto the ventrilo channel now and will keep just trying ctrl + click again

April 24, 2010 5:09:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

constantly clicking on the target helps

though  I have this issue with sedna more than anyother demigod...

April 24, 2010 5:18:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maccilia,
constantly clicking on the target helps

though  I have this issue with sedna more than anyother demigod...
are you serous I have only had this issue with queesn AA aoe.

April 24, 2010 5:46:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

are you serous I have only had this issue with queesn AA aoe.

well in the 4 games I've played with queen I haven't ,but in the four games I've played with sedna I have!

April 24, 2010 6:15:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Closed form has it bad open form isnt THAT bad but it still happens....and this is horrible while playing oak as well.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.