The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I Blame Ryat: the forum game

By on April 12, 2010 7:44:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IrationalFear

Join Date 05/2009
+44

Hey, just giving "You're Banned" a little more room, and no offense is intended towards Ryat.

Locked Post 803 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 16, 2010 8:15:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Are you suggesting that Ryat is Eve?

I blame Ryat for my PC having some problems today.

April 16, 2010 10:19:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I blame Ryat for giving more excuses to let this game go on

April 16, 2010 4:42:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I blame Ryat for my dead laptop.

She was so young.

-Twilight Storm

April 16, 2010 9:20:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i Blame Ryat for the success of this thread!!

April 16, 2010 11:13:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I blame Ryat for our addiction to blame him for everything!

April 18, 2010 6:03:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I blame Ryat for my missing the conversation in the Chatroom.

-Twilight Storm

April 18, 2010 7:26:56 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I blame Ryat in the name of Khorne.

"In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war..." | "The Universe is Yours" | "Let the Galaxy Burn"

April 18, 2010 8:51:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I Blame Ryat for you missing your sig

April 18, 2010 9:00:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I blame Ryat for your faulty eyesight.

I blame Ryat in the name of Nurgle.

"In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war..." | "The Universe is Yours" | "Let the Galaxy Burn"

April 18, 2010 9:23:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I Blame Ryat that I see when you edit

lol

April 18, 2010 9:34:48 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I Blame Ryat in the name of Tzeentch.

I Blame Ryat for warping spacetime.

April 18, 2010 11:11:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What, are you going to blame Ryat for the excessive cocaine use and perverted sex acts caused by Slaanesh next?  I wouldn't mind being blamed for stuff like that.

I blame Ryat for Horus falling to Chaos and almost killing the Emperor, leading to Whiskey blaming Ryat in the name of the Chaos Gods.

April 19, 2010 2:43:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I blame Ryat for heresy.

April 19, 2010 11:00:11 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
What, are you going to blame Ryat for the excessive cocaine use and perverted sex acts caused by Slaanesh next?  I wouldn't mind being blamed for stuff like that.

I blame Ryat for Horus falling to Chaos and almost killing the Emperor, leading to Whiskey blaming Ryat in the name of the Chaos Gods.

I blame Ryat because I would never do anything in the name of Slaanesh.

I blame Ryat because the power of Chaos is undeniable.

Quoting GM-morpheas768,
I blame Ryat for heresy.

I blame Ryat for morpheas blaming Ryat for heresy. That's my job.

April 19, 2010 11:21:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I blame Ryat for turning Whiskey into a blood-thirsty war machine

April 19, 2010 2:27:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,
I blame Ryat for turning Whiskey into a blood-thirsty war machine

I blame Ryat for making you think that's a bad thing. War causes significant innovation you know. And besides, when the evil aliens from an alternate universe come to try to take over our universe, our extremely warlike tendencies will allow us to pose enough of a threat that they will decide it's not worth conquering us.

April 19, 2010 2:56:35 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

i blame ryat for mr crab stealing the clams pearl.

April 19, 2010 3:01:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Whiskey144,

I blame Ryat for making you think that's a bad thing. War causes significant innovation you know. And besides, when the evil aliens from an alternate universe come to try to take over our universe, our extremely warlike tendencies will allow us to pose enough of a threat that they will decide it's not worth conquering us.

Yeah dont forget to always mention how awesome war is.

And btw, no alien lifeform will ever visit the earth, considering the nearest galaxy is millions of light years away

I blame Ryat for reading alien bedtime stories to Whiskey.

I blame Ryat because I am pissed off at everyone and everything right now

April 19, 2010 3:13:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I blame Ryat for Morpheas not knowing there are billions of stars in this galaxy, any of which could possibly have the homeworld of intelligent non-human life.

Oh, and I blame Ryat for Whiskey not liking Slaanesh.  Slaanesh provides daemons, hookers, drugs, daemonic hookers, and daemonic drugs.  An eternity of ecstasy from Slaanesh is far better than an eternity of war from Khorne, an eternity of decay from Nurgle, or an eternity of mutation from Tzeentch.

April 19, 2010 3:33:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL @ daemonic hookers

I blame Ryat, because Sparda, I think if there was alien life in our galaxy, scientists would have detected it by now. Besides, the stars you are talking about, seem very isolated.

April 19, 2010 4:59:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I blame Ryat since Morpheas has no clue how big the galaxy is and therefore no clue how difficult it would be to find even a few planets with alien life.  I also blame Ryat for the fact our position on the outskirts of the Milky Way isn't helping.

April 19, 2010 5:04:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fair enough. I dont know much about it, I have to admit.

I blame Ryat for accepting all this blame on him!

April 19, 2010 5:15:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
I blame Ryat for Morpheas not knowing there are billions of stars in this galaxy, any of which could possibly have the homeworld of intelligent non-human life.

Oh, and I blame Ryat for Whiskey not liking Slaanesh.  Slaanesh provides daemons, hookers, drugs, daemonic hookers, and daemonic drugs.  An eternity of ecstasy from Slaanesh is far better than an eternity of war from Khorne, an eternity of decay from Nurgle, or an eternity of mutation from Tzeentch.

I Blame Ryat because hookers will give you diseases, daemons will kill you, drugs will make you high and I don't want that, daemonic hookers will either give you diseases that kill you or kill you during or after sexual contact, and daemonic drugs will make you and then kill you.

I Blame Ryat because an eternity of war seems to be the better deal. At least I can pillage the hell out of whatever I am making war upon.

April 19, 2010 6:10:39 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I blame Ryat for toothaches.

April 19, 2010 6:50:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I blame Ryat for hiding and not showing up on the forums.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: