The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

FML: The Forum Game

By on April 11, 2010 10:25:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

A new Forum Game brought to you by Veers Corp.

Here's how it works:

Make an FML based on something in real life or from the FML site.

FMLs start with 'Today' and end in 'FML'

Example:

Today, I turned 30 years old. My dad, the only living relative I have, gave me a call. Not to wish me a happy birthday, but to tell me about "a hot piece of ass" he nailed at the senior center last night. FML

After each, post either YDI (you deserved it) or 'FYL' (that sucks).

Glossary: FMl-F*** my life. YDI- You Deserved it. FYL-F*** your life.

RULES: No swearing aside from FML or FYL

NO double-posting

No disgusting posts.

Locked Post 17 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 11, 2010 10:41:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today, I tried to ease my stress by getting a blizzard at Dairy Queen. When I get there, they don't have any ice cream. FML.

April 12, 2010 12:32:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today, I tried to do something nice and perform some extra chores for my parents while they were out. While I was doing these, I pulled a muscle but still finish. When my parents come home they yell at me for not doing it right. FML.

April 12, 2010 1:30:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Today I bought Modern Warfare 2.  It made me install Steam. FML.

April 12, 2010 6:09:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I decided to give up on veers coming back to the Forums.  Then somebody shows me this link and here you are.  FML

-Twilight Storm

April 19, 2010 11:01:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I thought Linkin Park never released anything truly Dark or Emo. Then I found this.

So, FYLives, because Linkin Park FTW!

Xer0 \^/

April 20, 2010 10:27:35 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Twilight_Storm,
Today I decided to give up on veers coming back to the Forums.  Then somebody shows me this link and here you are.  FML

-Twilight Storm

YDI.

Yesterday, I was bored almost all the time. FML.

"A wide view sees more" | "A narrow view sees better"

April 26, 2010 11:42:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I found this game dead. FML.

May 1, 2010 8:00:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, Veers, FYL.  YOU ABANDONEDED US!!!!!

-Twilight Storm

May 3, 2010 11:01:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I lost at

Chess: 40 times

World in Conflict: 29 times

SoaSE: 4 times

Empire: Total War: 6 times.

FML

Xer0 \^/

May 3, 2010 11:54:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Today I walked home for lunch, and it rained.  The day started out sunny, and then decided to screw me over.  FML.

May 4, 2010 12:04:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I had to stand at the bus stop for 1/2 an hour in the pouring rain.  I try to hide behind a telephone poll, but as I get on the bus I realise that the spiders living on the pole liked my body heat, so I spend the next 2 hours de-spidering myself.  And then I realise that my phone broke from water damage, while inside my pocket.

FML.

Xer0 \^/

May 6, 2010 8:07:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I've been getting only 2-3 hours of sleep for the past few weeks. FML.

May 8, 2010 11:48:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I just triggered an 8 angel battleship spawn in my drake. Add that to the 4 battleships already there, and the dozen or two cruisers. FML

Cadalancea

"He who lives by the sword shall die by my knife. That's prophecy, if you like"

-Caine, Heroes Die

June 5, 2010 2:30:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I got thrown up on by a 5 year old. FML.

June 5, 2010 2:16:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I had to filter through 90 pages of Veers' Spam.

FML.

Xer0 \^/

September 8, 2010 3:15:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Today I realized that the would be rival of the You Fail game has slipped into a coma and is now on Xer07 Life support...

FML...

-Twilight Storm

September 8, 2010 3:35:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Today I realized this forum game is stupid since there is a site that does it so much better.. I wasted so much time clicking on this post thinking it was something in any way different or even it's equal.  FML

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: