The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How to login after 9 months

By on March 27, 2010 4:15:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demon2Some

Join Date 05/2009

I purchased DG a year ago but stopped playing cause 95% games failed to connect etc.

Now I wanna try again to see if it's better now, but I can't login to multiplayer.....

I tried the same name/password I use for this forum, but it says 'invalid username or password'. I can login to impulse with the same username/pwd and was able to download and install updates.

When I click on 'create new account' in the impuls screen I can create a new account. But after entering my gmail address is says I already have an account on that address. As far I know I should only use my email that was used for buying the game.... so im in a deadlock...

Any ideas anyone? Thnx in advance.

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 28, 2010 10:09:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You came at a very unlucky time. The game has been working for the last 4 months at least, but for the last week the servers have been down.

March 30, 2010 1:30:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh well it was worth the try. No more impulse/stardock for me. Instead of showing a message here on the forums or on the login screen, they tell me my username is invalid. After searching, registering and reinstalling stuff for hours it seems they just took down the server, for a week or longer. (??????????? a wtf moment)

Oh and had like 3 complete system freezes after pressing internet ingame, had to use cold reset button.... so long ago I had to use that button. About ehhh 9 months.

Thnx for reply ofc.

March 30, 2010 6:43:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what the servers were down? no! there must be another reason! i could login as usual over the last year with only short interruptions of maximally one day!

btw. if you want to blame anyone then blame gpg for the bugged game.

March 31, 2010 11:17:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

but for the last week the servers have been down.

Aside from a few outages of a couple hours or so over the past couple of weeks, they've been up and people have been playing.

March 31, 2010 1:04:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Uphax,

btw. if you want to blame anyone then blame gpg for the bugged game.

Ah yes the mysterious overlord who has never shown his face.  "It's all GPG's fault!" "We can't do anything, our hands are tied by GPG" "GPG is really the one in charge here" .  Does GPG even know they are supposedly in charge of demigod?  Why haven't they said a single word?  Why does Stardock have the demigod forums instead of GPG?

Seems like people are specifically blaming the only guy who has never said a single word (GPG).

"Who finished off the toilet paper and didn't put a new roll up?!?!?!"

"oh dude, that was uhh... uhh... that was God! ya God did it.. sorry tough luck man.  Blame him tho"

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: