The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Anyone remember the mid-july status update?

Oh the things we can now only dream of!

By on February 20, 2010 2:56:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/*************************************

• 1. Quickie SDK that explains how to make maps
  • 2. Quickie SDK that explains how to make demigods
  • 3. Quickie SDK that explains how to make items

*************************************///signed

Maybe this could be the exciting news ole frogger says we may hear about!! get excited...  or maybe it's better for us all if we don't... either way don't blame sd

+4 Karma | 3 Replies
February 20, 2010 9:36:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

where did he say that we may be hearing about exciting news soon?

February 20, 2010 12:04:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/376249  About half-way down the page.

February 20, 2010 12:27:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I remember, but I simply don't think we're going to get those sdks or 1.3 that was also mentioned in that thread.  I wouldn't complain at all if I was wrong, though.  Not one bit...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.