The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Talk about anything here.

+22 Karma | 7774 Replies
September 4, 2010 8:04:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Alittle lol while i look

September 4, 2010 9:11:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yah i think i need a hint

September 4, 2010 9:21:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alright, I should tell you that you just lost your karma bonus, so if you do find the answer now, you are gonna get

So here goes:

This guy, is a youtube Pokemon Wi-Fi battler, one of the many that are out there on posting vids on youtube.

He is considered (and not by just me, but for many people) the best youtube Pok battler, because his narrations are really good, and many of his battles are pretty epic.

As for me, he is my favorite youtube battler, yeah

Obviously, he really hates Pikachu, and thats why he uses the line "I use a Raichu because its not a Pikachu!".

I cant say anything more than that, because, trust me, it is really easy to find out who this guy is, because I already gave you too many "hints".

I use a Raichu because its not a Pikachu!

September 4, 2010 9:22:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And I admit that, I was pretty much 100% sure that you werent gonna find the answer on the first try, so I made up this whole " karma but without any help prize" just to mess with you.

Oh well, dont hate me

Edit: Btw, once you find the answer, I am giving up this stupid sig.

I use a Raichu because its not a Pikachu!

September 4, 2010 9:24:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Darn. i FORGOT TO LOOK ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

TheKillerNacho

September 4, 2010 9:34:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Altaux,
TheKillerNacho

Yep

Obvious hint is obvious.

You did get it from the vid I posted on the Ban game, didnt you Alt?

Now I need a new sig!

September 4, 2010 10:05:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Try this: "Spam saved your great grandpa's ass."

September 4, 2010 10:49:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Teh pul party wuz teh epix win.

Since I'm the "heart" per-se, allow me to start up a *cough, decent, cough* counversation around this:

Yesterday (Mishayla missed school because she was sick) I'm feeling rather alone, like she doesn't actually like me, that she's just saying that so she doesn't hurt me and stuff.... so I was considering cutting relations with her, the last of my true friends, and walking down the path on the left (Watch the Video for Handlebars by Flobots and you'll know what I mean) when she texts me this:

"Omg. I had a rly bad nightmare lastnight. U called and said u gave up, and for me not 2 talk 2 u anymore. Cuz u didnt even want 2 stay friends with me. I woke up crying and actually checked my phone to make sure it didnt actually happen"

So I decided upon that that she really does have feelings for me... though their intensity and so forth is debatable. I've talked with Miranda (one of her friends) about the whole me-her-Hannah thing, asking why she needs me if she has Hannah, and the came up with A: Mishayla is possesive, and B: that she doesn't take relationships seriously.  Regardless, that she does have feelings for me is enough. 

On the plus side: I did catch both Hannah and her checking me out at the party.

Xer0 \^/

September 5, 2010 12:14:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok! Xer07 is back, with some new story, and its my turn to give him advice!

Except that I dont need to, because this time he pretty much advised and helped himself. Oh well!

So yeah, I feel like saying something atm, and all I got is: POKEMON RULES!

In case you havent noticed, its a Pokemon time-period for me. No dirty comments about the "period" thing please.

Quoting Xer07,
Teh pul party wuz teh epix win.

Since I'm the "heart" per-se, allow me to start up a *cough, decent, cough* counversation around this:

Yesterday (Mishayla missed school because she was sick) I'm feeling rather alone, like she doesn't actually like me, that she's just saying that so she doesn't hurt me and stuff.... so I was considering cutting relations with her, the last of my true friends, and walking down the path on the left (Watch the Video for Handlebars by Flobots and you'll know what I mean) when she texts me this:

"Omg. I had a rly bad nightmare lastnight. U called and said u gave up, and for me not 2 talk 2 u anymore. Cuz u didnt even want 2 stay friends with me. I woke up crying and actually checked my phone to make sure it didnt actually happen"

So I decided upon that that she really does have feelings for me... though their intensity and so forth is debatable. I've talked with Miranda (one of her friends) about the whole me-her-Hannah thing, asking why she needs me if she has Hannah, and the came up with A: Mishayla is possesive, and B: that she doesn't take relationships seriously.  Regardless, that she does have feelings for me is enough.

Yeah, do that, dont give up or walk away or whatever.

It does kinda surprise me that Mish is kind of a psychic though, because her dream was at least.....psychic!

You said that you were considering cutting relations with her so....

let me ask you a question:  Can you really do that? I mean, of course it isnt easy, but can you really just forget about her and move on with your life? Because you CAN do that, that would be great.

Yes, I just said that

Quoting Xer07,

On the plus side: I did catch both Hannah and her checking me out at the party.

Three-some?

[Insert my new sig here]

September 5, 2010 12:17:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting IrationalFear,
Try this: "Spam saved your great grandpa's ass."

Hmm....thanks but no thanks. I want to find something cool or funny that is Pokemon-related, and use it as a sig.

But I fail.

Oh well 

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/248.png

[Insert my new sig here]

September 5, 2010 7:59:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The all seeing Alt will help you

The pokeballs are inert

You're light years away from facing Brock

"What's wrong with you ? Why are you not wearing shorts?"

There's a juggler in RBY who says "Oops, i just dropped my balls!"

"My Quick Attack can beat a Teleport"

"I'm training my Slowbro! Show us a Sonic Boom!"

Altuax, I simply stroll into Mordor

September 5, 2010 2:22:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No offense Alt, but I dont like any of these

[Insert my new sig here]

September 5, 2010 2:47:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Then I have one final suggestion. Go sigless

Altaux, I simply stroll into Mordor

September 5, 2010 6:39:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I will, but it feels kinda weird not having a sig. Oh well

September 5, 2010 7:06:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You will get used to it.

September 5, 2010 8:33:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Found that funny...

Morph: Your sig should be w/ever you think it should be. Don't let other ppl tell you who you are.

Everyone else: They broke up.

Xer0 \^/

September 5, 2010 9:00:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Cool?

September 5, 2010 9:21:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I feel behind here...who broke up?

September 5, 2010 11:03:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Xer07,

Morph: Your sig should be w/ever you think it should be. Don't let other ppl tell you who you are.

Yep, thats what I think too

Quoting Xer07,

Everyone else: They broke up.

Quoting OMG_Zalera,
I feel behind here...who broke up?

I am guessing....Mish and Hannah?

"Cute Pokemon always get Parahax!"

September 5, 2010 11:50:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Correct, Morph.

IDK whether to be happy or sad about it, tbh.

Xer0 \^/

September 5, 2010 11:55:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What the hell is wrong with you Xer07? Of course you should be happy, lol.

Oh wait....I guess thats bad for Mishayla so, you cant really be happy, huh? Ok that makes sense

But come on! She is not a lesbian, she's bisexual, and we all know that these girls end up with a guy eventually, not with a girl.

That guy might as well be you

Ok, I am half-kidding here. But you get the point

September 6, 2010 2:03:07 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Killer Nacho!

Can i get karma for that one too?

September 6, 2010 2:07:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Get karma about what?

September 6, 2010 4:58:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
Get karma about what?

guessing were ur sig comes from

September 6, 2010 5:32:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I didnt say anything like that, did I? Besides, you got your for guessing where my previous sig is from, dont be greedy now. Well, with "some" help from me, but whatever, he he

I will let you know, if there are any more karma sales in the future, dont worry.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.