The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 3, 2010 6:04:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

haha i laughed... but no not even that

June 3, 2010 6:07:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i am crow i come from Siberia i am part of the 23rd scout and patrol division

June 3, 2010 6:08:46 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

What are you? Like 60-70 years old? Maybe we should call you grandpa

ROFL I will laugh myself to death one day, this thread is killing me

June 3, 2010 6:11:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Maiden666,

Hey you!!! post an intro now!!!

lol kidding

But please do

June 3, 2010 6:12:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

we live to love and what makes us laugh heals us in the long wrong, powerful or powerless, we stand alone or together, the sins of those with beating hearts or that of those who arn't, the loving souls like that of the fallen or the hateful ones of the living. as we stand we fall again, as our wings flourish we still must be grounded, As life goes on i grow older year by year my age gets bigger. we live to love and what makes us love is not that of those who choose to hate, but our hearts and minds and souls we cherish, and those who don't will Perish

June 3, 2010 6:14:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I don't care about your life story.

June 3, 2010 6:14:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Who are all these new people... I'm confused

June 3, 2010 6:14:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

well i'm going to guard duty bye all.

June 3, 2010 6:16:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I don't care about what you say either

June 3, 2010 6:18:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting life_weaver,
i am crow i come from Siberia i am part of the 23rd scout and patrol division

Thats cool. Well with all that has happened recently i feeling open so i will tell a story. A true story of what Caribbean life is like.

June 3, 2010 6:20:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thats all there is

June 3, 2010 6:22:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This one time I opened the door at the front of my house....it was strange as I had never opened it before...there were all these..."noises" comin from everywhere and...and..then I saw it...the huge yellow thing in the sky...I starred at this thing and it BURNED it was so horrible....I'm never going out there again.

June 3, 2010 6:22:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

O and i know i am late but if Xer0 gets karma for 4300 i want mine for 4400

June 3, 2010 6:23:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting OMG_Sol,
This one time I opened the door at the front of my house....it was strange as I had never opened it before...there were all these..."noises" comin from everywhere and...and..then I saw it...the huge yellow thing in the sky...I starred at this thing and it BURNED it was so horrible....I'm never going out there again.

Oh the Sun.!!! Yes thats my best buddy

Take this Sol!!

June 3, 2010 6:26:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

General Veers it is not my life story, my life story is not one that you would believe, it is not one that Mortality is meant to hear, it's not a story it is a life it is a watcher that is here to guard you, and yet you choose to be Hypocrites and stereotype on constant things that have nothing to do with you...as you say this is a chatroom you can say anything on it, with those words come the promise that you yourself will not judge words....and yet you choose to, there fore you stand no higher then a stepping stone, cracked and weathered, humanity stands no better judgement upon my rights i do not act normal, i act upon my choices and stand upon my decisions, i cannot be broken but you can, you can live like a king or die like a slave, you can rise to the occasion or fall into the Shadow Realm, Anyone who would like to hear my life story ask yourselves it will not come by my lips, my secrecy is vital and so is everything else, but you seem not to care about Biblical statutes....you will not enter the gateway i will tell you that, Azrael stands as a guardian...but it gives no satisfaction to know of this so either speak true or stay your lips, the blade has been broken

June 3, 2010 6:36:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azriel15,
I am Azrael from a place i am not aloud to speak of here

I thought you were from Siberia......

Quoting Altaux,

Like it hot and stuff like that.

Thats what she said

"Mr Anderson, welcome back....we missed you...."

June 3, 2010 6:44:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maiden666,

You're welcome Maiden

Quoting GeneralVeers,
I don't care about your life story.

God, I love Veers' style  

Quoting Maccilia,
Who are all these new people... I'm confused

Uhm.....life weaver and Azriel are Skidi's friends. Veers is an old goat, and Maiden is a new guy.

Quoting GeneralVeers,
I don't care about what you say either

ROFL Veers is just awesome

Seriously, I never thought I'd do this, but Veers, here's mate

Quoting Altaux,
Reduced 56%Original 772 x 772

thats all there is

LOLZ

Quoting OMG_Sol,

LOL, I know what you mean....It happens to me too sometimes....

IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!

Quoting Altaux,
O and i know i am late but if Xer0 gets karma for 4300 i want mine for 4400

No, we dont get karma for 100s, we only get for 1000s.

Quoting Altaux,

Oh the Sun.!!! Yes thats my best buddy

Take this Sol!!

NO! What are you doing? This thing BURNS! Its evil I tell you!

June 3, 2010 6:44:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i live nowhere near Siberia

June 3, 2010 6:45:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thats what she said

LOL

June 3, 2010 6:46:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Azriel15,
General Veers it is not my life story, my life story is not one that you would believe, it is not one that Mortality is meant to hear, it's not a story it is a life it is a watcher that is here to guard you, and yet you choose to be Hypocrites and stereotype on constant things that have nothing to do with you...as you say this is a chatroom you can say anything on it, with those words come the promise that you yourself will not judge words....and yet you choose to, there fore you stand no higher then a stepping stone, cracked and weathered, humanity stands no better judgement upon my rights i do not act normal, i act upon my choices and stand upon my decisions, i cannot be broken but you can, you can live like a king or die like a slave, you can rise to the occasion or fall into the Shadow Realm, Anyone who would like to hear my life story ask yourselves it will not come by my lips, my secrecy is vital and so is everything else, but you seem not to care about Biblical statutes....you will not enter the gateway i will tell you that, Azrael stands as a guardian...but it gives no satisfaction to know of this so either speak true or stay your lips, the blade has been broken

Learn to ignore half of what Veers says. And you will be fine

June 3, 2010 6:47:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Azrael15,
i live nowhere near Siberia

America in the same town as Skidi.

Which is translvania USA

June 3, 2010 7:09:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azrael15,

Hey, who the hell do you think you are, "sir"?

"my life story is not one that Mortality is meant to hear"

Yeah....nice joke Go ahead and tell us that you are not mortal now....

"it is a watcher that is here to guard you..."

Are you claiming that you are somehow protecting US? Uhm....yeah right

"yet you choose to be Hypocrites..."

Oh, WE are the hypocrites, right?

What about the "we dont use modern technology, but we do use computers....." Now THATS hypocrisy!

"with those words come the promise that you yourself will not judge words...."

I didnt say that I am gonna shut up every time someone tells me to, if thats what you mean.

I'll speak whenever I want, and say whatever I want.

"I cannot be broken but you can"

What about ass-kicked? Can you be that?

"Anybody who would like to hear my life story"

No, we dont care about your life story. No thanks

"mysecrecy is vital and so is everything else"

What secrecy? Are you acting you're so important that you cannot reveal your identity? Whats next? "I can tell you, but then I'd have to kill you?"

"you will not enter the gateway i will tell you that"

Well, my backyard has a gate, and there is a way leading to my house, and I enter it every day, dunno why you say I cant enter a gateway.....

"the blade has been broken"

And the mouse has killed the cat. Also, the door has gone airborne, and the dog has spoken.

June 3, 2010 7:17:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

quoting me means nothing to you....i am no mortal, i am now but not always, i am a watcher and no i cannot be Asskicked as you say i am to strong for the strongest man, i am no man, i am an Angel Azrael...the Angel of Death as i say you don't trust biblical statures

June 3, 2010 7:22:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and you should believe it, i do not lie, ever...the truth is all i have to offer...things are beyond your control...i told you to stay your tongue while it lasted but you choose to disagree...it says clearly in the bible that angels walk on earth, maybe you should pick it up one day it will enlighten your countenance

June 3, 2010 7:24:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Azrael15,
quoting me means nothing to you....i am no mortal, i am now but not always, i am a watcher and no i cannot be Asskicked as you say i am to strong for the strongest man, i am no man, i am an Angel Azrael...the Angel of Death as i say you don't trust biblical statures

quote excuse me but......

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001640   Page Render Time: