The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Issue regarding ventrilo

By on February 15, 2010 8:09:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi guys, my account on demigod is xXxXxAchillesTGxXxXx, I had this account from before the resets, but back to the topic.

I recently installed ventrilo because Thundershock wanted me to, so I downloaded it and all with no problems, but when I tried to join Thunder's server it resolves hostname but then it says "Contacting server" but just stays there forever. I thought the problem was that I had installed x64 bit when I think I have x32 bit, but I reinstalled with x32 bit and same issue..

Any suggestions would help, thanks

+3 Karma | 3 Replies
February 15, 2010 8:17:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Did you type in oxygen.typefrag and all the other things correctly?

February 15, 2010 9:17:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oxygen.typefrag.com

February 16, 2010 1:02:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yea..sorry guys

i was given the incorrect port, but i got it now and it's all good

thanks

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000360   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.