I have, in my possesion, a 75% off coupon for Demigod. Rather than just give it away, I figured I'd make you guys work for it! Not too hard, though, because where's the fun in that. All you have to do is make a limerick somehow involving Demigod. I'll read them, and give the author of the best one the coupon. If you're not familiar with the form of a limerick, you can check Wikipedia, or check out my example:
If Demigod catches your eye,
But seems to expensive to buy,
Just write a few lines,
But make sure that it rhymes,
Or your chances, you can kiss goodbye!
- KEEP IT CLEAN! No one should be from Nantucket. No one should be named Buck. No one should own a glass bowl.
- KEEP IT NICE! That means no flaming, or anything else of that nature. Good natured ribbing, however, will be allowed, if you keep the emphasis on 'good'.
- Keep the discussion on point.
- You can submit as many as you'd like.
-  It will go on as long as I feel like it.
- Don't make me delete posts. I don't like doing it, but I will clean house if needed.
Let the rhyming begin!