The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

2 Serials on the same Account

By on February 8, 2010 10:44:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Already sent an e-mail to support, but maybe someone here has run into the same thing.  I've been playing on this chemdude8 account since about 2 weeks after launch,, this week I bought a copy for my roommate since the price was right, anyways I click on send as a gift and yet it still linked it to my e-mail address... so now I have 2 unique serials on the same (chemdude8), account,, which has to bring in issues to multiplayer somewhere?  Any advice guys?

P.s. this whole must be linked to your e-mail thing is a little lame,, linking to an e-mail sure,, but the exact one which bought the copy... I have the serial let me register (sorry to vent).  I know SD will fix it,, just a matter of time and I suppose I can be patient since all the nice things they've done for us.

+4 Karma | 3 Replies
February 8, 2010 11:18:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Usually when you purchase as gift you put in your information, then when you hit purchase as gift it goes to a screen to enter your friend's information. You should have been able to put your friend's email here.

As for fixing it, SD is really good about that. I did the same thing before they had that "purchase as gift" button and they fixed it no problem.

Steam on the other hand... don't get me started...

February 8, 2010 6:29:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just thought I would follow up, recieved an e-mail from support today and they are helping me promptly you SD!

February 8, 2010 6:39:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What does it matter what email it has?  You can add games to your impulse with emails that are different than your impulse one.  Even if you registered both games to your impulse you could unregister one and someone else coudl register it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.