The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Reinstalling Demigod from retail

By on February 7, 2010 7:51:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

MeatGrowBrain

Join Date 06/2009

As the title of this topic might have already made rather clear I'm trying to reinstall demigod using my retail disc rather than having to download the whole game, as well as it's updates. However as is probably clear from the fact that I'm posting in the technical support forum, this isn't working.

If I just let it autorun it comes up with the launcher but when I click to install it comes up with an error and says that I should either run the setup.exe from the disk or install through impulse.
When I try to run the setup.exe it says that it isn't a valid Win32 application.

So basically any of you wise people have any advice on how to get past this problem or do I just have to download the whole damn thing of Impulse?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 17, 2010 7:53:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's possible your disc is scratched, or possibly your drive.  Do you have access to another computer you could try the disc in?

February 17, 2010 8:25:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well all my other discs, seem to work perfectly fine so I'm inclined to think its not the drive, but the matter has become somewhat academic now as I just bit the bullet and downloaded the whole thing again. Thanks for replying though.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time: