The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

warning: player noobs_suck exploits!

plays like a noob and makes games not show up in the statistics

By on January 30, 2010 12:09:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

i was in a game with him in the other team. after one minute one of the other team left. he was the one who didnt want to concede. then at the end when it was shure that we are gonna win he began to lag horribly. it was on purpose, i am quite shure. the whole game was without even one lag and then suddenly he began to slowly time out. the game ended with everyone but me and one of my team dropping. though we got a finish screen, the game doesnt show up in the stats!

that guy has a high win % but playes like crap!

here is the link to him:

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/player/41054/

dont play with or against him, he plays like a noob and makes the games not show up in the stats when he is losing!

+4 Karma | 2 Replies
January 30, 2010 12:16:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/1235025/player/41054/

He won a game with TB and Reg though

January 30, 2010 12:46:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

heh you have found bad_apple's new name bud

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.