The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Superbowl Halftime Show

By on January 27, 2010 8:00:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

Is anyone else psyched that The Who will be playing during the superbowl halftime show this year?

+29 Karma | 3 Replies
January 29, 2010 10:57:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes...I guess that makes you 40+ like me.

January 29, 2010 11:36:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're off by 20+ years, I just recognize great music.

For those of you who think you haven't heard any songs by The Who, yes you have. The CSI intro song is by the who. The Who also have ungodly funny lyrics

I took the tube back out of town 
Back to the Rollin' Pin 
I felt a little like a dying clown 
With a streak of Rin Tin Tin 

I stretched back and I hiccupped 
And looked back on my busy day 
Eleven hours in the Tin Pan 
God, there's got to be another way 

QED

January 29, 2010 11:45:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh...sorry about that.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.