The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Any interest in LEGO Universe?

By on January 16, 2010 5:24:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums
+15 Karma | 10 Replies
January 16, 2010 6:29:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Looks awesome. If they nail the building experience, which I think they will, it is going to be a fantastic game.

January 16, 2010 6:43:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had a man reaction to the new trailer.

January 17, 2010 1:55:31 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I have no idea what it is about, but when I watched the trailer I couldn't help but giggle like a happy little child.

January 17, 2010 11:28:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Has potential.  Hopefully it has enough meat to be worth sinking my teeth into - I loved legos as a kid.

January 19, 2010 5:20:25 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm curious how anti-aliasing is going to work...

January 19, 2010 5:57:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why should it?

January 20, 2010 2:01:53 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Just watched the trailer. Netdevil's last project (Auto Assault) greatly disappointed me, but I'm hoping they've finally gotten that whole "HAY GUISE LETS MAKE A WOW CLONE LOL" thing out of their system. It they shift the focus of the game away from quests and level-grinding and steer it more towards socialization and emergent gameplay (you know, the things MMO games are actually good at), then maybe they'll really pull this off.

The thought of building an awesome spaceship/aircraft/racecar from the blocks-up and zooming around shooting evil purple dudes with a group of other players also trying to show off their custom-build vehicles certainly has a lot of appeal.

January 20, 2010 10:26:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I hate all the MMOs I've tried, but I'd still seriously consider giving this a go depending on how much freedom they give you with building stuff.

February 9, 2010 3:08:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Beta to start soon.  I just got an email to sign up for it, I hope I get in that way I can at least get a feel for the game before I buy it.

April 17, 2012 11:33:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

the game is kid-friendly, so it appeals to both children above eight and adult LEGO enthusiasts.
http://www.dotmmo.com/lego-universe-130.html

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.