The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

My Single Best Update to this game Ever

Please Please Please do this

By on January 16, 2010 4:21:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Delete the code that makes monks move. Dont have them search for targets, if i dont give a monk an order i dont want it doing Jack.  (with the exception maybe if i send it with an ally).  I would love you so much

+4 Karma | 2 Replies
January 16, 2010 4:24:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

To answer my own issue, if they didnt move i wouldnt have to stick them to an ally,, they could just stay near the tower...

January 16, 2010 5:45:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this currenty is what minons are doing for Occulas, let me tell you it sucks.

Due to occulas range my minotors dont go forth and help me, they sit behind.

In hindsite, bring back the auto moving minions !

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.