The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

gL + Kestrel X ThatGuy/Renz/McShane = Love?

By on January 15, 2010 11:24:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice game, guys

Catch you all when I get back in a week or so

+118 Karma | 17 Replies
January 15, 2010 11:39:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is probably the worst I have ever played in all my games, I hate you kestrel  

January 15, 2010 11:39:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Renz had a bad game this game, everyone is allowed a bad game. To bad DA doesn't complement it when someone has a bad game. Maybe next time. That Omi is slowdowner though, he is just like that SS guy.

January 15, 2010 11:42:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

!  

January 16, 2010 3:20:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

everyone is allowed a bad game

No.  You are removed from tier 1.  Just kidding.  I totally agree.  Let's avoid too much pride We all will lose from time to time.  Congrats on your win, though guys. You beat a good team!

This matchup actually strikes me as one of the better team vs team matchups in dg today.  Do you guys disagree?  Rzn0 + thatguy + mcshane SHOULD be a VERY strong team to beat IMO.  I wonder how you guys would do in best 2 out of 3?

January 16, 2010 7:17:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Very very very nice play from omicron. The Ub got all the kills and praise but Omicron was the better player. Renzo's team lost out to favor-> oak+cloack of night is pretty bad in all situations imho but without a single teammate with botf it was disastrous.

January 16, 2010 12:53:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

No.  You are removed from tier 1.  Just kidding.  I totally agree.  Let's avoid too much pride We all will lose from time to time.  Congrats on your win, though guys. You beat a good team!

This matchup actually strikes me as one of the better team vs team matchups in dg today.  Do you guys disagree?  Rzn0 + thatguy + mcshane SHOULD be a VERY strong team to beat IMO.  I wonder how you guys would do in best 2 out of 3?

Well the funny thing about this match was the game previous to this, we beat them in 8 minutes. But it was gL and Curt-OP1.

Now I didn't upload that match cause it was an 8 minute thrashing, I doubt anyone would of wanted to see it. But there Kestrel goes and ruffles my feathers and has the gall to call it a GG , doesn't take a genius to see how renz plays that match. We all have bad games. I've beaten Kestrel many a time so I am a bit disappointed that he uploads this replay on the first chance he got. Aw well.

January 16, 2010 2:25:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ThatGuyYouLove,

Quoting pacov, reply 4

Well the funny thing about this match was the game previous to this, we beat them in 8 minutes. But it was gL and Curt-OP1.

Now I didn't upload that match cause it was an 8 minute thrashing, I doubt anyone would of wanted to see it. But there Kestrel goes and ruffles my feathers and has the gall to call it a GG , doesn't take a genius to see how renz plays that match. We all have bad games. I've beaten Kestrel many a time so I am a bit disappointed that he uploads this replay on the first chance he got. Aw well.

It was a pretty flukey game, a bad start just kind of spiralled out of control.  We kind of underestimated them too because as thatguy mentioned, we beat them in 8 minutes just the previous game.

January 16, 2010 3:33:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, ThatGuy you had a few moment (the point where your oak lured in theirs and then they got double ganked) where you really showed your ganking skill but due to your favor you couldn't last long enough in the fights.

January 16, 2010 4:28:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You guys forgot to say we were winning the match right after that 1 until you all mysteriously dropped out 

January 16, 2010 5:59:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
That is a libelous accusation and I demand it be rescinded immediately! You need an official third guy mith so we can settle this once and for all. This replay just stings too much.
January 16, 2010 6:11:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gL-Mithrandar,
You guys forgot to say we were winning the match right after that 1 until you all mysteriously dropped out 

more connection issues Mith? Does it ever end?

January 16, 2010 7:29:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"_______"

...Sorry...gonna have to leave that above quote blank for now...at least until I can figure out how many "HaHa's" would properly demonstrate how outrageous and spiteful the fit of laughter I'm having right now is...Nice work Shane!

January 17, 2010 10:04:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Quoting gL-Mithrandar, reply 9You guys forgot to say we were winning the match right after that 1 until you all mysteriously dropped out 
more connection issues Mith? Does it ever end?

By all i mean all the ennemies

January 25, 2010 10:53:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now I didn't upload that match cause it was an 8 minute thrashing, I doubt anyone would of wanted to see it.

But there Kestrel goes and ruffles my feathers and has the gall to call it a GG , doesn't take a genius to see how renz plays that match. We all have bad games. I've beaten Kestrel many a time so I am a bit disappointed that he uploads this replay on the first chance he got. Aw well.

Back from NOLA and about 10 lbs fatter

So ThatGuy - I've fed about 15% of my win ratio to you and Renzokuken because I like to face solid players and up to this point my usually-PUG/never-Vent team hadn't beaten you. 

I totally get that Renzo was having a rough game, but seeing as you are the best pre I've played recently I would have been psyched to win even if a hobo had broken into his house and started beating him with a crowbar while we were playing.^^

due to your favor you couldn't last long enough in the fights.

I tend to agree with this, what do you think?  I'd be happy to rematch same teams tomorrow if you guys are around

January 25, 2010 2:54:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Man, i wish I had a team! All my friends quit

January 26, 2010 2:45:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thatguy hasn't been around in a while but Renz and I are still on quite a bit.  If one of us isn't hosting watch for NinkiCZ's or Morpheas' game.

January 26, 2010 2:55:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cool, if you are on in the next few hours I'll find you

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000218   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.