The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"Will games always have buggy releases?"

gamesradar.com talks with Brad Wardell and others

By on January 15, 2010 8:25:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/will-games-always-have-buggy-releases/a-2009120992117180059

Brad Wardell, CEO of US publisher Stardock, has heard it all. Every few weeks he receives an irate email from a gamer, ranging from “I hope you get cancer and die” to “Of all the nipples I have ever met, you take the cake.”
Interesting read

+74 Karma | 2 Replies
January 15, 2010 10:59:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That was an interesting read indeed. I want the damn bugs gone though, just the major ones like gamestate errors.

January 15, 2010 11:12:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not just games, software in general.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.