- + minion hp items don't affect pokemon
- I checked and I had fixed this with the original version of the bugfix mod I released. (done)
- the electrictity shock thing passive never seems to proc (or at least, the animation for it sucks)
- On the list of things to work on
- Towers missing on Ziggurate
- Did they fix this or not, can someone check?
- Brainstorm should remove debuffs or the tooltips should be updated so that only Mental Agility removes debuffs
- Parasite Egg and Sludge Slinger
- My mostly working solution is implimented (done)
- Qot Attack Animation
- Fixed (done)
- Rook Shoulder weapons having target locking issues
- I thought I had something to fix it. However, I'm having problems replicating the effect to test it.
- Occulus Lightning Balls sometimes summon into map void areas
- The original way I had to fix it isn't working. Would be it good enough to have them summoned like Shamblers (around the QoT in a cross pattern), rather than in a line as they are now?
- Sedna's low quality silence effect causes speakers to silence
- Unfixable since we can't access and change the sound files
- Scroll of Restoration is bugged
- I'm not certain this is a bug and not a feature. I seem to recall the code only working on debuffs and not stuns.
- Effects that stop regeneration are bugged
- The fix provided is understandable, I'm not certain it works though. Its on the todo list
- Lord Erebus mist continues to work when out of mana (in some cases)
- On the todo list
- It is still unfinished (On the todo list)
- Occulus lacks a shield animation/skin
- todo list
Current Unincorporated Patch List
- Heart of Life (and Wings of S.) effect ends when healed
I've got less time than I'd like these days to work on bugfixing, it would help so very much if I could get some help on things. What I need are people to do the following jobs. Your payment will be in invisible valueless internet credits.
Forum Buglist Maintainers - People to search and maintain the information provided by the forum. I need a consolidated buglist, that is accurate with links to any threads discussing the bugs.
Bug Documenters - I need people to test and document bugs. If I could get someone to find a way to reliably duplicate the Rook Shoulder weapon lockup, that would be awesome.
Bug Hunters - I need more reliable bug finding. I'm sure there are lots of things that are glitched in small ways. I just need people to create reliable detailed reports about them. I don't want to have to search through posts talking about how the UB is glitched because he killed you with spit after you ran away with 500 health.
Bug Fixers - I'm not very good at Lua. Sorian, bman, and so many others are so much better than I am. If other, more competent people, (or even people who aren't competent but are willing to learn) would add their own fixes, that would help very much. It would also allow me to not have to do anything, which I'm am okay with.
BugFix Maintainer - Someone to be in charge of organizing the information we have about bugs and fixes. They would also maintain the forum presence updating threads, consolidating information, and keeping things organized. They would also be in charge of working with the community to evaluate if fixes are fixes or if they are too far into balance changes. The AI mod Peppe was working on and the SkillInfoMod are both fixes that fall under this category.
Other - There are probably tons of other things that should probably be done that I didn't think of. If you can think of a way to contribute, do it. I can also provide you a nifty free title to go with your contribution if you request one.
I know this has been a rather long post. It seems anything I write turns into a rather long post, however stay with me for one final inspiring rant.
Demigods is a good game, but it could be better. Frogboy has posted about how GPG is busy with Supreme Commander 2 and not very interested in Demigods right now. Frogboy has also post about how Stardock has been paying for all of the post-release content and changes that GPG has created for Demigods up until this point. Frogboy has also posted that he is tired of all the abuse this community heaps on him and Stardock for the changes they have accomplished so far. Everything we have gotten so far is because of them, and our foremost way of thanking them is to criticize and complain. If we want more content, we need to do something positive, something to help out with Demigods, something to convince Frogboy, Stardock, and GPG that they shouldn't just dump the community because it is racid trash. This BugFixing mod is one way we can do this. I can't do this all alone, I don't have the time, talent, or skills to do it. I do have some minor contributions, but for this to be a success I need help. Your help. However small it is, every little bit matters. If you like Demigods, if you want to show Stardock and GPG that Demigods is worth investing in, give us a hand.
Thanks for reading. -- Ptarth.