The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Help plz...

By on January 10, 2010 6:30:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What can I purchase at the cit/shop as a stun/bite/minion ereb to counter a full minion ereb at wr 6?

+10 Karma | 16 Replies
January 10, 2010 7:45:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nature's Reckoning

Armor of Vengence

January 10, 2010 9:13:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Armor of Vengence - I can definitely vouch for this item against full minion builds.

January 10, 2010 11:09:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Armor of Vengence

*facepalm*

January 10, 2010 11:22:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Vinling Helmat is also fun, assuming that Catapults are out.

Since minions and creeps attack so fast, the proc rate (3% to gain 350 mana) gets pretty much to the point where they are basically giving you roughly 200 mana per second.

Against a minion-Oak build I sometimes go NR + Vinling then I get two points in DJ before level 10 (Sacrifice Pent). Typically, I'm I'm cleaning them up right quick and I'm not burning much mana or hp doing so. If you upgrade to Armor of Vengence you are basically a hard-counter to every minion build in existence.

January 11, 2010 12:13:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

parasite egg.  

January 11, 2010 12:25:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

parasite egg

Countered with a single point in mist ._.

January 11, 2010 4:51:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

parasite egg

Not to mention that there's a bug right? (Also, shield and heal counter it too >.<)

January 11, 2010 5:38:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
parasite egg

Not to mention that there's a bug right? (Also, shield and heal counter it too >.<)

Yeah, it has a bug similiar to Sludge Slinger. However, Yeti-minion builds are rarely terrifying

January 11, 2010 5:50:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Yeah, it has a bug similiar to Sludge Slinger. However, Yeti-minion builds are rarely terrifying

WRONG!!  They always terrify me when they are on my team

January 13, 2010 7:22:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting yeahneil,

Quoting awuffleablehedgie, reply 8

WRONG!!  They always terrify me when they are on my team

I think I may be lucky but never had a Sedna in my team that used Yeti's...
Maybe it helps that normally I play Sedna myself so it's in my own hands.

What also helps against such a erebus, full front attack him, never the minions, offcourse Natures Reckoning helps if it procs a couple of times.

January 13, 2010 3:28:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't get Nature reckoning, dont bother. Get only ARMOR of vengenage and also stun his minions. Nothing else, if he is a full minion build he is either weak or sacrifices on team utility, in both cases you will win.

January 13, 2010 4:36:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Could you used bat swarm to AoE the enemy Erebus' creeps without taking much damage? 

Ex: Walk up to enemy Erebus, bite, walk through him, bat swarm away to damage all his creeps.

January 13, 2010 6:25:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Could you used bat swarm to AoE the enemy Erebus' creeps without taking much damage?

Ex: Walk up to enemy Erebus, bite, walk through him, bat swarm away to damage all his creeps.

No, cause it was against peterdumptruck, thatguyyoulove, and renz blowing swarm would probably get me ganked. Also, peter would be at the crystal while the minions attacked, or far enough away that attacking him = gank

January 13, 2010 9:49:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fair enough, it probably would be too risky against a good, well coordinated team.

January 20, 2010 3:26:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maccilia,

No, cause it was against peterdumptruck, thatguyyoulove, and renz blowing swarm would probably get me ganked. Also, peter would be at the crystal while the minions attacked, or far enough away that attacking him = gank

Figured it was peter

January 20, 2010 8:52:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Figured it was peter

Or omicron's spirit build 

though it was also me before HoB nerf....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.