The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do You Want to Date My Avatar?

By on January 10, 2010 2:53:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+24 Karma | 19 Replies
January 10, 2010 3:20:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I was kind of afraid to click on this thread. I thought it was going to be a serious question, since I know you use an actual picture of yourself as your avatar (or you did the last time I saw it ). That would have been.... awkward

January 10, 2010 3:48:46 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

well- wierd video. Slightly humorous, though I prefer a real-life girl to a digital avatar. Overall, 5/10 for the video- wierd (well, not just wierd, REALLY wierd would be more like it), but kinda catchy tune and a little funny ('specially the part with the 2 guys that are almost "rapping")

January 10, 2010 3:55:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Is the red head Felicia Day?

January 10, 2010 4:46:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I don't think anyone would want to date my avatar, since it's functionally challenged.

January 10, 2010 4:47:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, she is.

January 10, 2010 4:48:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, she is Felicia Day.

@Annatar - HAHAHAHA awww..

@Kyogre - haha I didn't even think of it.

January 10, 2010 8:35:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was kind of afraid to click on this thread. I thought it was going to be a serious question, since I know you use an actual picture of yourself as your avatar (or you did the last time I saw it ). That would have been.... awkward

^^ thats what i thought...

January 10, 2010 9:25:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kyogre12,

At one point it was a picture of MishYu and her boyfriend.  Now that would have been awkward.

January 10, 2010 9:31:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LMFAO.  That was hilarious.

-Exile(\/)

January 11, 2010 12:18:10 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

LOL..I'll have to check out the show now.

January 12, 2010 1:01:16 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

+5 Dex oh yes!!

January 12, 2010 10:47:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lambdaman,

Quoting kyogre12, reply 1I was kind of afraid to click on this thread. I thought it was going to be a serious question, since I know you use an actual picture of yourself as your avatar (or you did the last time I saw it ). That would have been.... awkward

At one point it was a picture of MishYu and her boyfriend.  Now that would have been awkward.

ROFL!!!! hahaha man I forgot about that. LMAO

ex bf now, btw.

January 12, 2010 11:23:16 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Wow... this had me laughing out loud  Thanks, I needed that  

January 12, 2010 12:07:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RisingLegend,
Wow... this had me laughing out loud  Thanks, I needed that  

Glad to be of service.

January 12, 2010 12:08:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Neilo,
LOL..I'll have to check out the show now.

Neilo! Add me on steam! I've been waiting for you to approve my friend request.

January 12, 2010 5:26:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice tune.

Cute babe too - not as dorky as she was in Buffy

January 12, 2010 6:01:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I love 'The Guild'. And I love Felicia Day. And I love that video . Be sure to watch it in HD though.

January 13, 2010 1:25:17 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Hey Mish!!!!

Ok will do....havent been on there much as of late..in the process of migrating to Win 7....

January 30, 2010 12:23:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ahh.. I've been wating and waiting but you've been MIA. I only have dont_shoot_me left from the orignal crew. Q-Q

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.