The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Players you simply refuse to play with

By on January 1, 2010 10:34:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wrastler118

Join Date 04/2009
+1

If you're a decent player, you know there are plenty of players out there that aren't really noobs, but simply are so crappy that they forever should be designated as just terrible players. So, expert players, here's your chance to add some names to the list of players you simply won't play with because they are just bad or terrible teammates or just simply clueless. Now, I'll admit if I'm bad with a character, but will still listen to teammates in order to not be a weak link. Difference is, these players won't admit they are bad and simply think their bad play is actually good. EPIC FAIL on their part.

You must have a reason why they are bad to add to list.

Here's the start of the list:

PORRRRA- PLays Reg and just sits at the citadel and snipes occasionally. Doesn't teleport in or use mines properly. Very poor team player.

franmella-I've experienced just how bad this guy is several times. Today as Sedna, he wouldn't attack people properly or heal when needed and would simply let his teammates die. Then of course, die himself.

Elektrum- As TB, charges in like a retard, forcing you to leave your lane to save his ass constantly. Then, when you need help, just doesn't bother to help you. Never ports in or takes out towers. Basically, he's worthless.

ChanX113- Terrible and on top of that just rage quits after 3 min mark to totally screw your team over even more.

Waylander13- Terrible as Ereb. Totally clueless, dies a ton then rage quits.

Allistar-Terrible and just rage quits.

Maccilia- EDIT-After serious consideration, Maccilia got stun way earlier and we totally just owned in our last game. Therefore he is redeemed.

Zen_God-Rage quits right after the 3 min mark.

Acadius-Terrible player then rage quits.

ClownLoach-Terrible, terrible player.

Chaotic-Hawk hosts games and d/c when his citadel is about to die and the game isnt recorded. Wants to keep that 80% win rate of his too badly

Locked Post 173 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 1, 2010 11:15:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Zen_God is a good player.

ChanX113 is pretty bad, I agree.

The ones you say rage quit I think just saw the writing on the wall and conceded to save time. There's no point in playing if you're down five kills, three levels, four ranks of warscore, or the other team has a competent erebus.

January 1, 2010 11:20:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There should be a redemption chance. 

They could post a replay of them not being terribad. 

(maybe this is just me fishing for more replays... )

January 2, 2010 1:34:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I haven't had any problems with Zen_God.

January 2, 2010 2:01:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And at least 4 people on that list you consider bad because they refused to support you and change their build to suit your play style sed, reg, tb, and my ereb all seem to cause you issues cause they don;t play the way you think that they should not because they are actually bad players

imo this post (like mine which i shouldn't have made) is pointless just make notes in panth and move on

January 2, 2010 2:09:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Synnworld: I simpl refuse to play with this guy! Firstly he has a win percent under 40, he also refuses to use tier 1 demigods and simply sticks two teir 3 demigods. He doesn't care about winning and has the nerve to try and communicate duing game play. He is also on the board a lot, and everyone knows if you are on the board than you just don't undestand how the game is suppose to be played!

January 2, 2010 2:25:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,
Synnworld: I simpl refuse to play with this guy! Firstly he has a win percent under 40, he also refuses to use tier 1 demigods and simply sticks two teir 3 demigods. He doesn't care about winning and has the nerve to try and communicate duing game play. He is also on the board a lot, and everyone knows if you are on the board than you just don't undestand how the game is suppose to be played!
/agree

January 2, 2010 2:40:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Quoting synnworld, reply 5Synnworld: I simpl refuse to play with this guy! Firstly he has a win percent under 40, he also refuses to use tier 1 demigods and simply sticks two teir 3 demigods. He doesn't care about winning and has the nerve to try and communicate duing game play. He is also on the board a lot, and everyone knows if you are on the board than you just don't undestand how the game is suppose to be played!/agree

Your not allowed to agree!

January 2, 2010 2:42:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Quoting Teseer,
reply 6

Quoting synnworld, reply 5Synnworld: I simpl refuse to play with this guy! Firstly he has a win percent under 40, he also refuses to use tier 1 demigods and simply sticks two teir 3 demigods. He doesn't care about winning and has the nerve to try and communicate duing game play. He is also on the board a lot, and everyone knows if you are on the board than you just don't undestand how the game is suppose to be played!/agree

am I?

January 2, 2010 2:44:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shiro_Sol,

Quoting synnworld, reply 7

Quoting Teseer,
reply 6

am I?

Nope! Only people with W in their usernames are allowed to disagree!

January 2, 2010 3:03:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree.

January 2, 2010 3:08:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,

I agree.
you forgot to put a dis infront of it.

January 2, 2010 3:10:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,

I agree.

I disagree

January 2, 2010 3:55:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Quoting Splitshadow, reply 10Nope! Only people with W in their usernames are allowed to disagree!

I agree.
I disagree

NT

January 2, 2010 6:25:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

awuffleablehedgie

i like the new name

January 2, 2010 10:30:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please add wrastler118, he glitchquits/invalidates after long and hardfought games that he ends up losing.  Completely serious, thanks

January 3, 2010 4:49:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chaotic-Hawk hosts games and d/c when his citadel is about to die and the game isnt recorded. Wants to keep that 80% win rate of his too badly...

January 3, 2010 7:14:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ClownLoach, a worthless players who doesn't do anything else than whine.

January 3, 2010 7:40:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wrastler118: because he is very unpleasant to play with. Very rude, yells constantly at teammates if they aren't doing exactly what he wants immediately. I would advice everyone not to play with him. Unless you are even more unpleasant than him of course .

January 3, 2010 8:05:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He also takes stats instead of fire aura. Case closed.

January 3, 2010 4:15:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL at Spooky and Life. I'm only unpleasant to retards who play and since neither of you are, you are fine in my book.

However, Kestral, is totally clueless considering I'm not that much of a nerd to even know how to invalid gamestat or glitch as you say.

January 3, 2010 4:17:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lifekatana,
He also takes stats instead of fire aura. Case closed.

Not exactly true. I take Aura and stats.

January 3, 2010 4:21:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting wrastler118,
LOL at Spooky and Life. I'm only unpleasant to retards who play and since neither of you are, you are fine in my book.

However, Kestral, is totally clueless considering I'm not that much of a nerd to even know how to invalid gamestat or glitch as you say.

Kestrel is a pretty awesome guy. Insulting him will piss a lot of people off.

January 3, 2010 4:23:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IM PISSED 

January 3, 2010 4:59:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting wrastler118, reply 20LOL at Spooky and Life. I'm only unpleasant to retards who play and since neither of you are, you are fine in my book.

Now i need to go take a piss!

January 3, 2010 5:19:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting wrastler118,
reply 20

How was that insulting? There wasn't anything not true with my statement.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000984   Page Render Time: