The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

one last call to the aussies

By on December 27, 2009 4:58:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys, this is just one last attempt to get some aussies together to start playing again.

Just send me a private message on this forum.

Hopefully we can start playing again within a week.

Ill post here later.

Thanks.

+24 Karma | 5 Replies
December 28, 2009 5:40:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Come on Aussies!!

ill be hanging out on the IRC channel #demigod-au all of today. so feel free to drop by.

we should try and play around ~7pm EST regularly if your all up for it.

December 28, 2009 5:44:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I WANT to live in Australia. Does that count?

December 28, 2009 7:12:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

These days I've been playing EU, AU, RU, USA, whatever games I can get into that doesn't have a ridiculous ping.

December 29, 2009 1:35:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah just about anyone can play in my lobbies, gkrit never lags in my games and I am pretty sure he is from AU.

December 29, 2009 1:59:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well i'm in the irc channel now, seems pretty empty, also seems there's quite a few guys with r2p who are no where near their computer.

i'll try make more of a point about logging into irc again rather than going straight to pantheon when i play, but getting everyone to bother again could be difficult.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.