The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"Could not connect to the facilitator." on Dec 24th 7PM PST

By on December 24, 2009 10:05:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

slacka123

Join Date 12/2009

For the past hour there have been no custom games to join and when I try to host my own custom game I get the following error: "Could not connect to the facilitator."

My friends that are on different networks with different impulse accounts also cannot join. When I try pinging cvp1.stardock.com [66.28.242.200], I get no response.

What should I do? Who should I report this to?

It looks like Stardock's servers are down. This sucks. I was histant to buy the games from the IGN review, but I hoped stardock had fixed these problems. Guess I should have listened to the review.....

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 24, 2009 10:12:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

expierencing this as well. Come back after 2 weeks or so and

typically there is more thrash and it'll probalby have a longer response time than normal since it's XMas Eve and some of their on-call associates will be out of town (typically its back up in 15-20 minutes and happens roughly once every other week. It's gotten more frequent as of late. It used to never happen).

Feel free to join my game whenever it is back up...

December 24, 2009 10:49:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same problem here.  Neither my brother or I can connect to play multi-player.  There are no games being hosted.  We get a NAT Facilitator and CVP error.

December 24, 2009 10:58:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ahh man terrible, I cannot get it to start anything.  Is the whole DemiGod universe down?

December 24, 2009 11:19:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmmm 2 hours no response time. Does not look good >.< Looks like someone turned off their pager ~~~

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time: