The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Merry Christmas!

By on December 24, 2009 4:16:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

+28 Karma | 19 Replies
December 24, 2009 5:06:00 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm gonna get Jak/Daxter: The Lost Frontier. I'm absolutely positively certain of it.

Happy (un?)holidays, everybody!!

December 24, 2009 6:04:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Merry Christmas to you too

Bara

December 24, 2009 6:19:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

As the Brits say,

'Appy Christmas love!

December 24, 2009 6:24:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

From Canada, Toronto

Merry Christmas!

Akkan117

December 24, 2009 6:59:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Merry Christmas! from england

December 24, 2009 8:49:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Merry Christmas six hours early!

December 24, 2009 11:27:16 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

A very Merry Christmas to all!

December 25, 2009 1:04:00 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!    

December 25, 2009 1:36:40 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Merry Xmas to all you gamers.  Hope you get lots of goodies.

December 25, 2009 3:00:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Merry Christmas!  Looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow, consisting of some eggnog and lots of gaming!    Hmm...lets see:  Sins, Silent Hunter 4 and lots of Chess!

December 25, 2009 8:48:20 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Merry X-mas!

December 25, 2009 9:06:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

To All My Politically Correct Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher or the wishee.

To Real People:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2010.

December 25, 2009 9:13:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Merry Christmas to all on the Sins Fourm!!!

December 25, 2009 9:23:54 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Merry Christmas from Germany as well.

December 25, 2009 9:43:36 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

To Real People:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2010.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Ditto here.  

<cgi>   =~ /(Merry|Happy) ([\w\s]+)/ to all!  </cgi>

I'm glad you never have to be PC with a PC.  Unfortunately the bloody thing never does what you tell it.

December 25, 2009 11:48:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Merry frelling christmas from the uncharted territories...

December 25, 2009 5:14:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Merry Christmas!

January 3, 2010 2:50:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Protoplazm,
To All My Politically Correct Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher or the wishee.

When I start my own game company and run my own forums (after I win Loto) someone remind me to have a "No Lawyer" filter...

February 19, 2010 12:29:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hey u now we should keep this thread till the next christmas

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.