The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New demigod isn't selectable

By on December 23, 2009 5:14:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alright so here's the deal: I downloaded the new patch wich has the demon assasin demigod on it, well it downloaded fine and everything. Now the problem occurs

1. I start the game and it is fine
  2. I select a new single player skirmish
  3. i go to select the demigod to try him out and it only shows a grey picture of him as well as oculus on the general's side
  4. IDK WHATS UP PLEASE HELP ME OUT
  5. P.S ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
0 Karma | 5 Replies
December 24, 2009 5:10:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no idea seriously sorry works for me....have you tried getting rid of the patch and then re-patching the game...could work

December 24, 2009 5:52:45 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I believe that you must do the following, at least for now:

1. Start the game as an administrator (this is not necessary for most users, but do this anyway as it has helped some); to do so, find the game .exe in the installed directory (usually C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Demigod) and right-click it. Select run as administrator.
  2. Host a multiplayer game (custom game) and select the new Demigod
  3. Following the multiplayer game (I am not sure if you have to complete the match, you may just be able to leave; if you plan on leaving, inform people that you just need help unlocking the Demon Assassin), you should be able to select the DA in single player games
March 14, 2010 3:45:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thank you

May 5, 2010 2:27:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

my registrtion of DA ND OC disappear from my account and now i can´t play with him´s why?

May 5, 2010 10:12:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If it was there previously but is now gone, please contact [email protected].

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.