The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New rule I started to follow

By on December 19, 2009 9:53:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Never join a game against an Erebus if you don't have Erebus on your team.

Never join a game against UB/LE combo if you don't have UB/LE combo on your team.

It's real simple, and takes care of so much bullshit...

+22 Karma | 34 Replies
December 28, 2009 4:28:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

PREMADE!

*RAGEQUIT*

December 28, 2009 5:12:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Irahi,

Seriously, talk do something. Whats the point of online co-op if no one will talk.

Woah there, this kind of sentiment is getting dangerously close to playing with friends in demigod.

Again What is the point of Online co-op. If I wanted to talk with a itl friend than it would be either in a straight forward fighting game, or somewhere; where we could meet females.

December 28, 2009 5:28:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Come on now, be honest, most of you guys who play these games aren't meeting females of any kind.

December 28, 2009 5:34:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I got my female, no need for seeking.

December 28, 2009 5:48:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting wrastler118,
Come on now, be honest, most of you guys who play these games aren't meeting females of any kind.

Wow, I didn't think people actually believed crap like that. Hey I got a bridge in brooklyn I want to sell you. FYI in 8 more months I'll be a father.

December 28, 2009 5:52:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think Irahi was making a joke regarding playing with friends. Since playing  with friends is like, a death sentence of death and such in this game. ._.

But yeah, that is /why/ I enjoy playing this game: chilling out in lobbies with and against people I like and then chatting in game with some friendly banter. Communication is huge >.<

December 28, 2009 5:56:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

People can't take shit talking. I learned that.

I never mean it, its just fun to talk shit after killing someone or something.

Had to stop that back in July

December 28, 2009 6:30:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting abuggeredhedgie,
I think Irahi was making a joke regarding playing with friends. Since playing  with friends is like, a death sentence of death and such in this game. ._.

But yeah, that is /why/ I enjoy playing this game: chilling out in lobbies with and against people I like and then chatting in game with some friendly banter. Communication is huge >.<
only talk shit in games with peopl I played against

December 29, 2009 9:34:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was talking so much shit in a game today after I pulled off a triple kill against a competent team.

I was sitting in my tower farm, when one enemy approached from the dark side, and two from my rear. I was all alone, and surrounded, so I decided to just wait in my farm and ask for help from my teammates.  I started fighting the two approaching my front in my farm, and I boulder roll/slammed them for massive damage. At that point I was almost dead, so I popped a sigil and kept on swinging.  My health kept going down so I backed off a bit just as my teammates arrived via teleport to my towers.  All three of my opponents now found themselves outgunned on the wrong side of my farm, but still felt they could finish me at the cost of their lives.  My amazing reg partner used two gadgets on me and I finished all three of them in one blow with another hammer slam. I teled back to my base just before my sigil faded, and I was left with ~10-15 health.  That regulus was awesome.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.