The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Concept: The Bog Monster

Something is Lurking everywhere

By on December 18, 2009 12:00:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

My latest Demigod Concept, The Bog Monster, is as always, highly original. He is a general, with unique ambushing abilities. He can keep anyone in a deadly situation. Enjoy my latest, UncleanBeast!

Name (Full): Unknown

Origin: A foul and frightening creature in look, the Bog Monster actually is quite gentle. It seems to only want to keep its brother, the Unclean Beast from ascending to Godhood, and it wants to protect its homeland swamp from the rage of the divine rages. It has other motives surely, but only these ones are known.

Alignment: Light

Class: General

Strenghts: Effective at Amubushing, Fast Damage dealing

Weaknesses: Weak in melee combat, low base damage output.

Play Style: The Monster uses blinding damage dealing speeds, and swift ambushes to disorientate his enemies, and weaknen them. He makes mobile defenses, and can force enemies into posistions of attack for his version of towers. He can emit a slowing toxin, that also heals allies. He can be killed with slows, since he already cannot trully escape or defend himself from damage. He is weak in melee, very weak.

Abilties (Activated)

Tongue Snare: 300/450/600/750 Mana, .4 Cast Time, 8 CD, Effects: The Monster sends his slimy pink tongue at target enemy, grappling them, and pulling them closer to him. He will drag them 15/25/35/45 Yards, initialing deal 100/200/300/400 damage, and dealing 15/30/45/60 damage per second as he drags them closer. Enemies will be stunned during this time.

Entantilizing Toxin: 300/600/900 Mana, .2 Cast Time, 12 CD, Effects: The Monster emits an odd fragrence into the air, damaging enemies for 25/50/75 damage per second, and healing allies for 30/60/90 Health per second. Enemies will be slowed by 15/30/45%, and the cloud lasts 6/9/12 seconds.  The 360 degree area of the cloud increases by a small amount per level.

Bog Defender: 330/560/790/1020 Mana, .5 Cast Time, 5 CD, Effects: The Monster summons forth a Bog Defender, an immobile and sunken beast, which appears as a large brown mound, with greenish tentacles sprouted out the sides. These creatures have 350/700/1050 health, no armor, a small range, and each level adds 1 additional tentacle ( they initially have 2). Each tentacle attacks in unision, but they deal sperate damage (each tentacle on a Bod Defender has its own damage output). Each tentacles attack time is 1.15. They have 30/60/90/120 damage.  The Bog Monster may have up to 1/2/3/4 at a time.

Bog Kin: 450/700/1050/1500 Mana, .8 Cast Time, 15 CD, Effects: The Monster summons forth 2/4/6/8 of its companions from the bog. They intially have 350/550/650/750 Health, and 15/20/25/30 Damage. He may have up to 4/8/12/16 of these creatures out. They last for 25/30/35/40 seconds (They are kinda like savoirs, they come in for a period of time, and really help out.) For each of its kin out, it gains + 3/5/8/10% attack speed.

Final Abilites:

Poisioned Snare: Tongue snare will now reduce the targets Health regen by 45% for 5 seconds.

Evolution: Bog Defenders can now be selected, and issued a move order, and they will move their location. It takes them two move orders in that location for them to move, otherwise you may move them without wishing to.

Strenght in  Numbers: For each Bog Kin out, the entire population of Bog Kin gains 2% attack speed, and move speed.

Passives:

Feral Burst: The Monster has a 8/10/12% each attack to let an internal feral burst overtake him, breifly increasing his attack speed by 25/35/45% for 5 seconds.

Oddity: The Monster nauturally increases its oddness, causing enemies who strike it with melee to be slowed by 3/5/7/9% for 5 seconds, and he naturally gains +8/10/12/14% move speed.

So there he is! Hope you guys like him!

+11 Karma | 4 Replies
December 18, 2009 4:16:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

give me...give me the DG thats even COOLER than the oculus! GIEEFFFF!!!!

i LOVE it! i am psyched about this DG, i really hope this DG gets imlemented

/SIGNED

edit: 1st post woohoo^^

December 18, 2009 12:51:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks so much gitsnik! That feedback is great, I hope it gets implemented too!

December 18, 2009 6:19:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I usually don't read these kind of threads because I know they probably won't get implemented, but that seems pretty interesting and well thought-out actually with some neat abilities.  I like the idea of being able to pull other demigods.

December 20, 2009 8:45:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks Sly!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.