The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Really?!

JUST READ THE ALL CAPS

By on December 11, 2009 9:47:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maccilia

Join Date 05/2008
+10

In case you somehow missed the announcement, a new Epoch started this week, that means most people will not have very many games, and if you live in some areas of the united states exams are starting. What I'm trying to say is DONT KICK/LEAVE BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE 0 GAMES I REALLY?

Locked Post 14 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 12, 2009 6:11:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haha, don't tell me you have gotten kicked because you had 0 games? How can people be so stupid... they didn't notice that they had 0 games aswell?

December 12, 2009 6:14:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not pleased with this tbh. Now I have to play another 50 games with people I'm not sure off are competent. Seriously I just got a yeti sedna.

December 12, 2009 9:27:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what you all said

December 12, 2009 12:01:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haha, don't tell me you have gotten kicked because you had 0 games? How can people be so stupid... they didn't notice that they had 0 games aswell?

No they guy had five and claimed that if i was any good i would at least one game ofc then i turn out to be one of the better players in that game...

December 12, 2009 5:45:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Esuzu,
I was called a noob for having 1 game.

December 12, 2009 5:47:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lifekatana,
I'm not pleased with this tbh. Now I have to play another 50 games with people I'm not sure off are competent. Seriously I just got a yeti sedna.
I had a game with a yeti sedna, and the player argued with my teammate about yeti's not being useless.

December 12, 2009 5:54:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hahaha, I had a game with a yeti sedna. Except it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure the player knew they were horrible but was using them just because.

I've gotten an insane amount of noob-teammate games. = horrible win ratio = hosts/players who haven't played with me kicking me for thinking I'm a noob (I'm average).

It's incredibly frustrating.

December 12, 2009 6:51:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, I want a yeti sedna on my team!

December 13, 2009 1:32:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Me too!!!

December 13, 2009 2:46:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maccilia,

Me too!!!

You can have mine.

December 13, 2009 11:32:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting wallstop,
Hahaha, I had a game with a yeti sedna. Except it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure the player knew they were horrible but was using them just because.

I've gotten an insane amount of noob-teammate games. = horrible win ratio = hosts/players who haven't played with me kicking me for thinking I'm a noob (I'm average).

Just tell them you know what you're doing and say a few tactics (i.e. you know to do lane control and hp stack -- if my allies say they know the basics I'm okay with them normally).

Nonetheless, it has been rather difficult to get a good game going.

December 13, 2009 11:39:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Legolan,

Quoting wallstop, reply 7Hahaha, I had a game with a yeti sedna. Except it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure the player knew they were horrible but was using them just because.

Just tell them you know what you're doing and say a few tactics (i.e. you know to do lane control and hp stack -- if my allies say they know the basics I'm okay with them normally).

Nonetheless, it has been rather difficult to get a good game going.
You usually end up kicked before you can hit enter

December 14, 2009 11:53:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Quoting Legolan,
reply 11

Quoting wallstop, reply 7Hahaha, I had a game with a yeti sedna. Except it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure the player knew they were horrible but was using them just because.

Nonetheless, it has been rather difficult to get a good game going.You usually end up kicked before you can hit enter

That's because, as posted on other threads, people are stupid.

December 14, 2009 8:17:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

, people are stupid.

QFT point of this entire thread

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000750   Page Render Time: