The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Hafling

Watch your back

By on December 11, 2009 12:06:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My latest Demigod concept, an intersting adaption of my poacher post (not really anything like it, but it has the general look of it). This is an elven Demigod who has an interesting situation. He is half Elf, and half God! He is very nimble, and extremely versatile. Unlike most other Demigods, his abilities only work in conjuction with each other. They cannot be effective alone. He can jump in, get off some shots, posion his enemies, and more. Enjoy my latest!

Name: Theador Kilvein

Origin: With his mysterious father being a divine figure, he races to meet him. He may only be half god, but that is not for long. He has a chance to rise, and finally meet his father. He is a noble and curious fellow, who is highly skilled. He is the only true pure Demigod within the pantheon.

Alignment: Light

Class:Assassin

Strenghts: Can avoid attacks, fast attack speed.

Weaknesses: Fragile, abilties in-effective without other abilties.

Play Stlye: A nimble and brave character, Theo is ready for most things. He uses his amazing mobility and dodge chances to keep enemies' deadly attacks from reaching him. He can chain together abilties, that on their own, are ineffective, but if used together, can be devastating. He is truly fragile, and the simplest attacks can break him.

Abilities (Activated)

Stats:

Health: 1350

Mana:1000

Armor:255

Damage:110-125

Attack Speed: 1.33

Range: 8

Multi-Shot: 250/350/500/650 Mana, .3 CT, 5 CD, Effects: Theo grabs several arrows, and slings then onto his bow, and fires 2/4/6/8 shots, at nearby enemies (meduim range, around TB's R.o.I.) dealing 150/300/450/600 Damage.

Poisoned Arrows: 25/55/65/75 Mana per shot(toggle), Instant CT, 2 CD, Effects: Theo dabs his arrows with a deadly poison, causing each shot to cost him mana, but giving his attacks + 35/55/85/105 damage per second for 4 seconds, and an armor reduction of 150/350/550/750 for 7 seconds. (this can be applied to his multi-shot)

Narrow Escape: 350/450/550 Mana, ,1 CT, 12 CD, Effects: Theo reacts to his surrondings quickly, jumping to target location 8/10/12 Yards away, and healing him 150/250/350 for 3 seconds each second.

Drop-Kick: 350/450/750/950 Mana, .3 CT, 7 CD, Effects:Theo does a quick and deadly drop kick to a nearby enemy, dealing 100/250/400/550 Damage, and inturrupting abilties.

Passives

Elven Agility: Increases Theo's attack rate by 5/8/11/14%, and increases his evasion by 15/25/35/45%.

Archery Skill: Increases Theo's range by 1/2/3/4, and his 2x critical hit chance by 10/20/30/40%

Final Abilties(The lvl 15 upgrade for an ability)

Steel-Tipped Arrows: Theo upgraddes his Multi-shot with steel-tipped arrows, giving them a shrapenal effect of 100 area damage to all nearby enemies.

Acidic Addition: Theo greatly increases the potent potential of his poison, by adding an acidic solution, causing enemies afflicted to move 25% slower for 5 seconds.

Lucky Kick: Drop-Kick now has a 15% chance to deal 350 area damage.

+11 Karma | 6 Replies
December 11, 2009 10:09:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

not bad notbad:) i do like the idea of it and would DEFINITLY wanna play this guy...if he gets abit more firepower ofc^^

/signed

edit: think some of the passive abilities, looking forward to see some:)

December 11, 2009 3:41:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

add the classic "2 modes" thing like QoT.

I love your Dr. Jackel and Hydego elf for modern time!

I see the doctor, but where is Hyde???

December 11, 2009 7:22:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,
add the classic "2 modes" thing like QoT.

I love your Dr. Jackel and Hydego elf for modern time!

I see the doctor, but where is Hyde???

lol, what are u talkin about vita? I am lost... but thanks gistnik, i love your praise. I am getting on the rebalancing and renaming, and generallly finishing him up, so be sure to check him out again soon.

December 11, 2009 8:54:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sorry, beingcrazy again, I skimmed through and my crazy mind was picturing an elf that turned into a beast of some sort that killed stuf or healed, I dunno....sry

December 14, 2009 9:50:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looks good, but it sounds like....dun dun da!; "Oh Sam!" Except with a bow, and he's half god, and he has cool abilities. Lol. Really cool idea, but the palfrey over-happiness of the shire-folk rears its head in my mind every time I read the description; sorry, but that can be a turn-off for me. Not because I dislike hobbits or the idea, but there's just something about that which doesn't sit well with me.....call me foolish. "You're foolish". Yay! I'm happy now, and thus I'm ringing with hobbit gaeity (happiness, not homosexuality, for those moronic flamers). Great idea, good abilities, and it sounds like he really does complement himself abilities wise. Just a header though, that makes him sound selfish.

December 21, 2009 10:19:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The passive skills effectively double his HP and the crit rate is way too high.  I dont like it.  His multi arrow attack would be useless seeing how he would be dealing ridiculous damage from normal attacks anyway.  Drop kick is pretty pointless because he is a ranged character, you shouldnt get in "kicking range."

His heal would rival sednas, AND teleport him away which helps him escape and attack on the run.  That combined with the silly DPS given through criticals, he would be way overpowered with some useless skills in my opinion.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.