The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Concept: The Ritualist

By on December 7, 2009 8:52:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just another cool character concept I have in mind. This idea is primarily inspired by the Magus in Warhammer Online. This Demigod will use runes to his advantage. He can summon daemons, trap and kill enemies, and much more. He is a powerful character, but will great power, comes great responsibility. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my latest.

Name: Cervitacus, the great Ritualist.

Origin: A vengful magic-weilding man, Cervitacus is out for blood. Many of his origins are unknown, but his motives are clear. He only wishes to gain access to the elemental powers, to further his strenght. He seeks to destroy a whole race with his power, but gods protect him. He wishes to acsend for the ability to destroy even gods with ease.

Alignment: Darkness

Class: General

Strenghts: Deadly Ranged minions, Powerful Damage over time.

Weaknesses: Fragile, No Direct damage

Appearance: A tall, meduim built man. He is bald, with dark red glowing eyes. A small skull face mask covers his face, and dark shadows swirl about him. He wears intricate robes, with bloody depictions. He weilds a long and thin metal staff, that shows anger and pain about it. A chalice sits atop the staff, with blood inside of it. A mist swirls from this chalice.

Play Style: A character with a deadly revenge and hatred, he also weilds deadly magics. He can create runes, that damage and trap opponets, and he can create long-range monsters to obliterate enemies. Of course, his powers lie only within his runes. If the enemy manages to avoid his runes, he can deal no signifigant damage. His minions are held to their runes, meaning they are stationary. He can so easily be killed. He must use hit and run tactics effectively.

Taunts (Deep and thoughtful voice)

"Is that my people's killer?"

"You will not escape"

"My magic will spill your blood"

"I shall go"

"This better be the right path"

"I will get my revenge"

Death Animation:  The Ritualist begins to leak out a strange deep red gas from his chest, and he puts a hand on a deep hole within. He moans, and falls to the floor, as the gas begins to envelop him. When he is covered, and the gas fades, only a skeleton remains. Afterwards, his death effect is to reduce the move speed of enemies by 10%, and their armor by 360 for 10 seconds.

Stats

Health: 1350

Mana: 1000

Armor: 250

Damage: 90-125

Attack Speed: 1.78

Move Speed: 6.0

Abilities (Activated)

Rune of Death: 250/300/350/400, .5 Cast Time,  3 CD, Effects: The Ritualist creats a skull shaped rune at target ajacent location. These runes cover a very small/small/meduim/large area. The largest area is about  3/4 the size of Rook. When an enemy steps on a rune, they will take 350/550/750/850 Damage over 5 seconds. Each rune will deal damage to up to 1/3/5/8 enemies. There may be up to 1/2/3/4 runes in the Ritualist's control at a time.

Daemonic Rune: 450/600/850/1000 Mana, .7 Cast Time, 9 CD, Effects: The Ritualist creates a small rune with a claw, that glows a deep red. A horrific daemon with multiple faces and limbs, will pop out. These creatures cannot be harmed in any way, and have 18 base damage, and 1.55 Attack Time, and a long range. Their attack's deal splash damage.  There may be up to 1/2/3/4 in The Ritualist's control, and they each last 1 min.

This Post will be updated soon, with more skills. Please leave comments and suggestions.

+11 Karma | 3 Replies
December 10, 2009 10:08:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Uhm, I don't like how he steps into demonic stuff, but what else could he sumon and whatnot?

December 10, 2009 10:14:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, lol ill get more on him in a bit

December 10, 2009 10:28:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
Oh, lol ill get more on him in a bit

lol, sorry I sounded impatient....I will wait....you done yet!?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.