The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Merlin(General)

A magician demigod

By on December 6, 2009 5:08:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A thought of a demigod like a old mage the history not yet created but am open to suggestions. Here is a list of skills. I didnt create the timings of the stuns and how much it takes from your health.

Probably an old man with a crutch and long beard.

1-->Real Strenth-->Diminish the level of a demigod for a certain amount of time. So if he has an skill in lvl 3 for example when he has this active he can only use the skill in a lower lvl like the lvl 1. This will be on for a certain amount of time.

2-->Item Removal-->Remove the "extras" gained by itens for a certain annount of time. When this ability is used you cant use the "Real Strenth".

3-->Give me Mana-->Buff-->Drains mana when close to demigods.An example a demigod loses 3 mana per second and he gains half of it.

4-->Time Forward-->Your Regeneration is boosted for a certain amount of time.Can put in other demigods.

5-->Speed of Magic-->Upgrade your movement speed. And in the last lvl you gain a little atack speed.

6-->Magic Ball--> Damage the enemies for 350/550/750/1000

7-->Wall Of Magic-->Stun-->Creates a wall of purple light in around the atacked demigod, He cant use atacks and itens.

8-->Enhanced Atributes-->Upgrades atributes like in the other Demigods.

What do you think guys?

Let me know what do you think.

Also i would like to know how can i make a mod to create this demigod and add him to the game.

Thanks,

RiChToFeN

Thiago Costa

+2 Karma | 8 Replies
December 6, 2009 8:29:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

...no....bad merlin is way more powerful than this.

December 7, 2009 1:59:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Keep him a general, make his minions wooden soldiers, and rename him Geppeto. Follow these steps and he will have my support.

December 7, 2009 5:00:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Metaknight55,
Keep him a general, make his minions wooden soldiers, and rename him Geppeto. Follow these steps and he will have my support.
you will also have disney lawyers backing you up to, and than suing you.

December 7, 2009 5:44:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The name and the history is not yet created only the attacks and the style of the demi. Merlin was only an sub name so ppl can know the style of the demigod.

thanks

December 7, 2009 11:27:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Disney doesn't own Geppeto, the story of Pinoccio existed long before the movie was ever released.

December 7, 2009 11:51:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Metaknight55,
Disney doesn't own Geppeto, the story of Pinoccio existed long before the movie was ever released.
That's news to me >.>

December 8, 2009 10:59:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like the general idea of him, but some of the skills don't make sense. Real strenght and item removal are odd, and a little OP. What is his general focus? And what are his weaknesses?

December 10, 2009 10:06:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

your concept has many rough spots, relax on the visuals for now, and work on how his abilities fit the character, then get help with the balancing, then the visuals. good luck, this is an original idea for this game!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.