1) Which is the best site to watch replays in order to get better?
2) If I go online is there something I should watch out? I mean some type of game I should always avoid.
3) Is it possible to create multiple accounts (smurfs) per player? I ask that because CnC3/KW lobby is full of those nowadays.
4) How long does an average match take? Obviously it is faster than Sins but how long does it usually take?
5) How Stardock deals with cable pullers? Equal loss, equal win, draw?
6) Is there an auto search option for co-op PvP and if so how hard is it to find teams and opponents?
1) gamereplays.org - a lot of the best replays are old and for prior versions of demigod. But that has the largest collection.
2) uhhh 'No Noobs' is something to avoid. 1v1 and 2v2 are higher-skill and 4v4 tends to lag. So 3v3. Luckily for you, those are the most popular.
3) there isn't a way to do it other than repurchasing the game or using someone else's account (that I know of)
4) games are typically 25-30 minutes on the dot. Excellent, very close games will be 30-40, and I've played in 3 or 4 games that lasted over 50 mintues (on standard settings). High Towers/Low Warscore games are boring and longer so I don't count those. That said, about 80% of games have a clear victor by the 15-20 minute mark.
5) the game code and standard policy is to give them a 'disconnect' which is a loss and also marked specially on their record. In practice, there are several exploits that cause the gamet o either not count or skew the results of the game. But not a huge deal, I guess, unless you care about broken stats
6) You can play Panthenon which works decently well. I hear taht it is hard to get games going becuase people prefer to play on Dark and not Light which makes a game harder to start. Custom Games is where it's best (in terms of skills and playerbase). If you're lucky you'll find a patient old-timer to show you the ropes, though, its best that you have a decent comprehension of the game and good demigod builds if you ask for help reduces frustration, see.