The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Concept Idea: Nuix

The White Night

By on December 5, 2009 2:48:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

VitaNova's new demigod concept idea:

Character’s Name:

I.            Nuix, Assassin

A.      Main Name

II.            The White Night

A.      Alias

Alignment:

I.            Darkness

A.      Allied Forces

Appearance:

I.            Slim, only has upper body, pure bones, face looks like a skull from the hollows in the Bleach Anime

A.      Body Figure

II.            Can’t really tell, but really old

A.      Body Age

III.            it’s the upper half of a skeleton, with a sick looking skull, has one eye on it’s right eye socket, and the other eye socket is empty, but it has a red glow as it’s left eye (@)( o ) <<lol

A.      Body Visuals

IV.           Wears robe that is cut and ruined at the bottom (like death’s cloak, but its ruined and cut at the bottom, so you can tell that Nuix has no lower body). On the outside the robe is a shiny black, but on the inside it looks like the night starry sky! Like a window to a different dimesion…

A.      Body Clothing

V.            A large crescent moon boomerang that it carries over it’s shoulders, the weapon is made of pearl

A.      Body Weaponry

Taunt:

I.           “I am the night.”

A.      regular taunt

II.            “Darkness belongs to me.”

A.      regular taunt, movement

III.            “Luna, Luna, Luna Noite!”

A.      regular taunt, ability casting

IV.           “Look into my eye, it shine upon the dark ferment of the heavens!”

A.      regular taunt, ability casting

V.            “Off with your head!”

A.      regular taunt, attack

Description:

I.            Inspired by a song called Nuit Blanche (French for white night)

A.      Inspiration

II.            Derived from an avatar pic that I saw, supported by the fact that many people were making death demigods.

A.      Source

III.            Represents the mystery behind fantasy and magic.

A.      Meaning

IV.            It’s a death style demigod and uses the power of shadows, so as I listened to the song I felt that a night demigod would be well fitting

A.      Extra

Background Story:

In a kingdom far, far away, there lived a wicked king. He was very thin and looked evil. He loved to sentence people to their deaths. If you breathed improperly, if you accidentally knocked something over, if you tripped, if you looked at someone the wrong way, he would sentence you to the guillotine. Off with your head! He would say. And a sentinel would drop the guillotine, ending your life. Eventually, even the sentinels, or watchers, were sentenced to death…and the king had to oversee who committed crimes all by himself. It was a tedious job and the king soon realized that he needed to keep his eyes on everyone but it was impossible. He made a sacrifice for the gods and pleaded that he was given watch over all the criminals over his kingdom. A god answered with a secret name, and told the king to tell the moon this name, and the moon would be his sentinel over half the world. The king really wanted to be king of half the world sort of like the moon, so he asked the god to allow him to be one with the moon, the god gave him another name and told him that with the knowledge of this name the king must give his life to that god if asked. The king said that if he was to be asked this, then he would do so.

Late at night, the king spoke the name to the moon, and the moon turned a bright blue glow. It shot a white laser at his left eye and turned it into a red dim glow. It absorbed part of his life force and he became in full control of it, summoning it to find any criminals in his kingdom. Eventually he killed everyone in it. So he set out reaping the lands of earth at night. He killed so many that the seas where red and he could no longer find any more people. He was then summoned to a deep place and was asked to reap the souls of his brother and sisters of power. He was more than happy to oblige.

Characteristics:

I.            Large Mana, Great recovery abilities

A.      Pros

II.            No armor, May lose regular attack

A.      Cons

Game Play:

I.            Dealing large damage and using abilities to recover (run away, heal, or prevent harm from occurring)

A.      Main Method of Playing

II.            Dealing small damage over time and using abilities to debuff enemy (weaken, impede, cripple).

A.      Secondary Method of Playing

III.            Destroying structures and using abilities to support allies (providing recovery opportunities to those who don’t have recovery abilities).

A.      Tertiary Method of Playing

Abilities – Active:

**Lunar Guillotine – No requirements needed (Requirements) – 5 levels (Total Number of Levels) – 300/600/700/850/1000 MC (mana cost) – instant CT (casting time) – 20/20/20/25/25 CD (cool down) – Damage (Ability type) – Nuix attacks a target with his boomerang weapon dealing a fair amount of damage, has chain lightning type of effect (Description) – Nuix lunges the crescent shaped moon at the target, once it hits the target, it circles back hitting other things (Visual):

Level 1 – Deals 300 damage to first target, looses 15% power with each target hit.

Level 2 – Deals 600 damage to first target, looses 13.33% power with each target hit.

Level 3 – Deals 900 damage to first target, looses 12.33% power with each target hit.

Level 4 – Deals 1200 damage to first target, looses 10% power with each target hit.

Level 5 – Deals 1500 damage to first target, looses 10% power with each target hit. Instantly kills all minions and spawned creeps that it hits (hence guillotine).

**Nightfall (Ability’s name) – Lunar Guillotine (Requirements) – 5 levels (Total Number of Levels) – 500/750/1000/1500/0 MC (mana cost) – instant/instant/3/3/5 CT (casting time) – 20/20/25/30/35 CD (cool down) – Recovery (Ability type) – Grants invisibility to Nuix and at level 5, it grants invisibility to allies as well, at minor levels attacking is prevented, may capture flags in this manner, may teleport and still be invisible, also reveals entire map to Nuix (Description) – Nuix inverts his cloak, the environment gets dim lighting and the sky is no longer sunny, now starry and it basically looks like night time, at level 5 there is a big full moon that can be seen (Visual):

Level 1 – Turns Nuix invisible to enemy players and enemy AI units/structures. Last 5 secs. Nuix is not allowed to attack while he is invisible. Nuix cannot be targeted while invisible.

Level 2 – Turns Nuix invisible to enemy players and enemy AI units/structures. Last 5 secs. Movement Speed is increased by 10%, lasting 5 seconds. Nuix is not allowed to attack while he is invisible. Nuix cannot be targeted while invisible.

Level 3 – Turns Nuix invisible to enemy players and enemy AI units/structures. Last 5 secs. Movement Speed is increased by 20%, lasting 7 seconds. Nuix is not allowed to attack while he is invisible. Nuix cannot be targeted while invisible.

Level 4 – Turns Nuix invisible to enemy players and enemy AI units/structures. Last 10 secs. Movement Speed is increased by 20%, lasting 10 seconds. Nuix IS ALLOWED to attack while he is invisible, but as soon as he attacks, he becomes visible, movement speed buff remains for its remaining time. Nuix cannot be targeted while invisible.

Level 5 – Turns Nuix and all allied demigods invisible to enemy players and enemy AI units/structures. Drains 10% mana per second, lasts until mana is depleted. Movement Speed is increased by 20%, lasting 10 seconds. Nuix and allies ARE ALLOWED to attack while invisible, but as soon as one of them attacks, that player becomes visible, movement speed buff is removed. Nuix and allies cannot be targeted while invisible. (I suggest packing potions when doing this)

**Eclipse (Ability’s name) – Nightfall level 5 must be active (Requirements) – 3 levels (Total Number of Levels) – 500/750/1000 MC (mana cost) – 3 CT (casting time) – 15/25/35 CD (cool down) – Recovery (Ability Type) – Prevents demigods from using abilities, can only be used while Nuix is invisible due to Nightfall ability, Nuix still remains invisible while ability is in effect (Description) – The moon seen in nightfall level five looks like a solar eclipse (Visual):

Level 1 – Silences all enemy demigods in Nuix’s line of sight. Lasts 5 seconds.

Level 2 – Silences all enemy demigods in Nuix’s line of sight. Lasts 10 seconds.

Level 3 – Silences all enemy demigods in map. Lasts for duration of Nightfall.

**Nuit Blanche (Ability’s name) – Nightfall level 5 active, Nightmare (Requirements) – 2 levels (Total Number of Levels) – 1000/ 1500 MC (mana cost) – 5 CT (casting time) – 30/ 35 CD (cool down) – Recovery and Damage (Ability Type) – Raises structures to absorb damage dealt from enemies, explode at level 2, Nuix can only cast this spell while invisible due to Nightfall (Description) – Really large stalagmites rise from the ground, they are made of diamond. Have a white, bright glow. (Visual):

Level 1 – Raises 10 stalagmites from a radius of 20 yards. Each stalagmite absorbs 1000 damage. Stalgmites last until 1000 damage is absorbed, they basically have 1000 health and lose health as they absorb enemy attacks, once health reaches zero, they collapse to the ground. If Nuix is stunned, all stalagmites in his line of sight collapse (are destroyed). Stalagmites absorb all attack dealt by enemies, whether it is melee based or from an ability. Stalagmites absorb the damage dealt by enemies who have stalagmites in their line of sight (if you have two stalagmites in you line of sight then the damage you deal to Nuix or allies will be divided by 2, and evenly distributed to each stalagmite, if it’s 3, or 4, or 5, stalagmites then the same applies, damage will be divided by 3, 4, 5, or so on….). 

Level 2 – Raises 15 stalagmites from a radius of 30 yards. Each stalagmite absorbs 1000 damage. Stalagmites last until 1000 damage is absorbed, they basically have 1000 health and lose health as they absorb enemy attacks, once health reaches zero, they shatter. If Nuix is stunned, all stalagmites in his line of sight shatter (are destroyed). Stalagmites absorb all attack dealt by enemies, whether it is melee based or from an ability. Stalagmites absorb the damage dealt by enemies who have stalagmites in their line of sight (if you have two stalagmites in you line of sight then the damage you deal to Nuix or allies will be divided by 2, and evenly distributed to each stalagmite, if it’s 3, or 4, or 5, stalagmites then the same applies, damage will be divided by 3, 4, 5, or so on….). When stalagmites shatter, they deal 1000 damage to enemies (damage is not evenly distributed, each enemy unit or structure within 7 yards of the stalagmite will receive 1000 damage if the stalagmite shatters)

Abilities – Passive:

***Nightmare (Ability’s name) – Requires Lunar Guillotine (Requirement) – 5 levels (Total Number of Levels) – N/A MC (there is no mana cost) – N/A CT (there is no casting time) – N/A CD (there is no cool down) – Recovery Debuff (Ability type) – if a demigod is killed by Nuix, the demigod has a nightmare  as he is in death penalty, once the enemy demigod returns to the playing field, his abilities instead of being ready for use are placed under cool down, there is a drawback to this ability, prevents Nuix from dealing regular attacks (Nuix can no longer attack) but instead decreases Lunar Guillotine’s cool down by 15 seconds and mana gets cut by 25% so that you may use Lunar Guillotine as a regular attack (Description) – Nuix’s weapon gains a bright, blue, glow (Visual):

Level 1 – Enemy demigod’s abilities are under cool down for 25 seconds.

Level 2 – Enemy demigod’s abilities are under cool down for 35 seconds.

Level 3 – Enemy demigod’s abilities are under cool down for 45 seconds.

Level 4 – Enemy demigod’s abilities are under cool down for 55 seconds.

Level 5 – Enemy demigod’s abilities and item uses such as potions and weapons are under cool down for 60 seconds.

***Shroud of Mysteries (Ability’s name) – no requirements (Requirements) – 5 levels (Total Number of Levels) – N/A MC (there is no mana cost) – N/A CT (there is no casting time) – N/A CD (there is no cool down) – Recovery Buff (Ability Type) – Makes Nuix’s cloak magical, Nuix gets mana with each blow taken (Description) – Nuix’s cloak gains a bright blue glow (Visual):

Level 1 – For every physical attack, Nuix gains 10% of the damage taken as mana. (think about this: if you use Nuit Blanche then the stalagmites will absorb the attacks, so you will receive no damage = no mana, so you gotta pick between health and mana)

Level 2 – For every physical attack, Nuix gains 50% of the damage taken as mana.

Level 3 – For every physical attack, Nuix gains 75% of the damage taken as mana.

Level 4 – For every physical attack, Nuix gains 100% of the damage taken as mana.

Level 5 – For every physical attack, Nuix gains 150% of the damage taken as mana.

Stats – Initial:

Range: 10

Health : 1200

Armor: 0

Mana: 2000

Movement Speed: 6.2

Attack Speed: 1.2

Attack Power: 150

Stats – Terminal:

Range: 10

Health : 3500

Armor: 0

Mana: 5000

Movement Speed: 6.2

Attack Speed: 1.2

Attack Power: 200-350

Comments wanted!!!

+8 Karma | 4 Replies
December 5, 2009 2:50:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't feel satisfied with his appearence...on a side note, im using my main format for the first time!

December 10, 2009 8:59:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

does anyone care about my concepts anymore???

December 10, 2009 10:12:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I do! Sorry i didn't around to reading this one for a while, was working on my own Demis. Yeah, the community for ideas has recently died off. Anyways thoughm in short this is an incredible post. Whilst i am disturbed by ur new avatar (its creepy), never the less, this is an awsome post. This demi is the ultimate hit and run guy. He can charge in, silence enemies, boomerange em, increase CD, and go invisible. How could u stop him? I would love this guy, and I think he would be awsome to play as. I was hoping me and you could try and go full-scale with at least one Demi together, as we are the only ones really left in the Demi ideas creators left. WE could try and mod him into the game maybe? Or maybe another dg, tell me what you think!

December 10, 2009 10:27:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
I do! Sorry i didn't around to reading this one for a while, was working on my own Demis. Yeah, the community for ideas has recently died off. Anyways thoughm in short this is an incredible post. Whilst i am disturbed by ur new avatar (its creepy), never the less, this is an awsome post. This demi is the ultimate hit and run guy. He can charge in, silence enemies, boomerange em, increase CD, and go invisible. How could u stop him? I would love this guy, and I think he would be awsome to play as. I was hoping me and you could try and go full-scale with at least one Demi together, as we are the only ones really left in the Demi ideas creators left. WE could try and mod him into the game maybe? Or maybe another dg, tell me what you think!

thnkx for stopping by, and yes, the avatar is creepy, but only because you do not know what is behind the mask. let me release my three secret demigods and we can work on a project together, blow everybody's mind with it and I have an idea on what it is, I will pm when I am ready!    ^^

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000734   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.