The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Strangest game ever due to lag

By on December 4, 2009 6:26:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Shmag

Join Date 04/2009

Well I get in to a lobby and the pings were bareable (150 or so) but when I get in the game, right away I notice I can't use my WADS keys to move the camera. My movement was also crazily choppy very unresponsive. As I move in to my lane, I'm unable to use any skills with the 1-4 keys. Later when I'm pushing a tower, I can't stop attacking it. This caused me to get killed and no matter what I did I couldn't stop. I have no idea why these things could happen, can anyone shed some light?

Locked Post 2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 6, 2009 7:13:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

alt-tabbing causes issues from time to time?

December 7, 2009 12:54:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

Well I get in to a lobby and the pings were bareable (150 or so) but when I get in the game, right away I notice I can't use my WADS keys to move the camera. My movement was also crazily choppy very unresponsive. As I move in to my lane, I'm unable to use any skills with the 1-4 keys. Later when I'm pushing a tower, I can't stop attacking it. This caused me to get killed and no matter what I did I couldn't stop. I have no idea why these things could happen, can anyone shed some light?

This happens to me on my laptop when I rund Demigod in windowed mode and type something in Miranda whilst playing Demigod. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it. I think I copy & pasted text from outside into the Demigod chat and then it worked again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: