The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Inexorable88 the evil haxxor

By on December 4, 2009 4:41:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Inexorable88 does something to slow the game to a crawl when things dont go his way, i think he uses 2 methods for this (i dont know for sure). One just slows the game waaaaay down. like 1sec game time = 10 sec real time or smth like that. The other is the classic 'im trying to desync this game to avoid loss'. He did not manage to desync it, but he did slow it down for like 40 minutes. In the end he disconnected, and immediately the gamespeed got back to normal and we destroyed the final fort.

kudos to so1rak on my team who stuck by this crap and fought to the bitter end.

i had a pantheon 2v2 fortress game with Inexorable88 on the opposing team

from early game his teammate died a couple of times and we were generally ahead. It was fairly relaxed and then he started saying his teammate is a retard ( he was nub indeed, but i try to avoid such language as it screws up the community and robs nubs the will to learn). We had destroyed 2 forts and then he started messing with the game like described above.

+1 Karma | 12 Replies
December 4, 2009 9:45:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Without screenshots you have no proof. I have never had a game like this with him.

December 4, 2009 9:49:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

how can i screenshot a slow game? i didnt have videocapture programs ready and standing by.

ask so1rak and homunculi if you dont believe me, I'm certain they both remember this game well.

December 4, 2009 9:55:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(cant edit my post, jebus said 'no')

besides, i dont get my kicks by randomly accusing people of being evil.

December 4, 2009 10:36:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He's already been mentioned in the hall of shame.  He's done this to me once.  Another person mentioned that it's been done to him in a separate game.  When he did this to me, it was in a 4v4 where 2 of his teammates had already quit and his team was losing badly, yet he refused to resign.  Avoid this guy at all costs.

December 4, 2009 4:58:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I actually played this game and can verify inerz claim. I was on the same team as inexorable88, in allied chat he even confessed it to me after I called him out and mentioned the references in Hall of Shame. It was Pantheon so I had no say in my team, and did my best to make sure we would lose once I realized what was happening.

December 4, 2009 5:01:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, this thing has happened to me too with Inexorable88. It's definitely doable. A few players also did this in Supreme Commander.

My advice is to avoid him at all costs and concede in pantheon games within the first 3 minutes.

December 5, 2009 10:18:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There is no magic in slowing down the sim speed. This can easily be done with any game that will slow down the game speed if it is short of CPU power. Though to use this for cheating it needs some kind of masochism it think.

December 5, 2009 11:01:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HorseRadish,
Without screenshots you have no proof. I have never had a game like this with him.
In our game with him he didnt slow it down, but yea he insulted everyone and everything he could and generaly is a sore loser.

December 5, 2009 11:26:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

edited to remove evil suggestion

December 5, 2009 1:02:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

edited to remove evil suggestion

Ha! I looked at your evil suggestion anyways. Evil indeed.

December 6, 2009 3:34:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I watched a friend of mine play with him over xfire during a live broadcast, the guy is a douchebag, he does slow down the game, and he tries to cause desync, what else he's capable of doing, idk, hes an ass and a cheater though.

He saved the video, but has an illegal version of the game, so wont give it out, im working on it though.

December 6, 2009 3:43:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol never had this with him, that I can remeber... mmmm

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.